Britney & her team had a meeting with "Starving" songwriter to discuss about B10!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Taystee said:

is that jamie in the 3rd pic? did he have fun stuff done to his face too? i can't believe he would do that..... r.i.p. to his 1998-2016 face.

*makes 350 threads about how he ****** up his face and how much i miss his old one*

:kidcries:

19 hours ago, radar89 said:

Giving "I smell your breathe, it makes me cry" a run for its money :byebitch:

dying

7 hours ago, button said:

Seeing her dad and Lou in one picture frightened me, what a deadly duo. God knows what they were discussing. More shitty decisions that will ruin her career and legacy for their own profit. Britney you need to wake up, stop letting these leeches have their way with your career :crying1:

lou just gives me bad vibes! and i think britney has given up fighting the conservatorship :( i remember when britney was trying to end the conservatorship, her dad was using her kids against her and she had to call to make sure her kids wouldn't get taken away 

she still has the right to end it! 

1 hour ago, MM said:

lou just gives me bad vibes! and i think britney has given up fighting the conservatorship :( i remember when britney was trying to end the conservatorship, her dad was using her kids against her and she had to call to make sure her kids wouldn't get taken away 

she still has the right to end it! 

that sounds like Trisha Paytas, not Britney.

7 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

omg you're right. 

ok what the heck I've never heard that. 

what is it? where does it come from? i need all the details. im shook. 

i don't know all the details about it but as it says in the phone call, britney was going to end the conservatorship and her dad was threatening to take away her kids. it's so sad. she probably got scared and decided to not go through with it 

19 hours ago, radar89 said:

I dont hate the song but she clearly can find some less cringe-worthy lyrics :nyheadache: Somebody cancelled your **** appointment?  You seem kinda mad  :queenriri:

I'm getting plenty of **** thanks :sassybrit:

i just think its really insensitive and rude to be shading one of her most favourite songs in her discography. Also, the song had meaning unlike many of her singles. 

On 1/29/2017 at 8:22 PM, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

C3YRFx4WQAEWE9w.jpgC3YRFx4XAAAyOdX.jpgC3YRFx6WAAESSPT.jpgC3YRFx7WAAEluV9.jpg

First Silent Partners slipped up when they accidentally revealed the truth that  Piece Of Me really ends in 2019.

Last weekend we saw this thread. A team meeting in Las Vegas with Jamie, Robin Greenhill, and  business manager Lou Taylor. Britney was involved in the meeting too I guess. :ponderney:

Now this "I'm reliably told by BOTH SIDES that they want a deal". 

http://m.reviewjournal.com/robin-leach/red-carpet-report-the-voice-magic-mike-live-ultimo-margaritaville-musical-sushi-samba "

The deal is as good as done!:staysalty:

Archived