Britney & her team had a meeting with "Starving" songwriter to discuss about B10!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Hugo Anício said:

Lou Taylor is Britney's financial guru, the woman behind the conservatorship. She wasn't there to discuss the album. 

this! if anything they are discussing the vegas contract and how they can make more money from her 

I am thirsty for Britney to work with:

-Max Martin

-Danja

-Pharrell

-Shellback

-Bloodshy & Avant

-Rick Nowels

-William Orbit

Don't even think to drag me for mentioning Max or Danja cause this is just my opinion

8 hours ago, radar89 said:

Giving "I smell your breathe, it makes me cry" a run for its money :byebitch:

Can everyone stop shading 'My Baby'... she sings about not knowing how she got through her life without having her babies. You seriously need to accept that she has been a mom for 12 years and nothing is gonna change. How disrespectful considering you 'love' her and get pissed off when she sings about her 2 truest and purest loves she will ever have. You should be ashamed :weirdmeout:

Not to mention she wrote it all herself, just for her kids. Take your inconsiderate pathetic excuse for human being elsewhere thanks :queenriri:

9 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Can everyone stop shading 'My Baby'... she sings about not knowing how she got through her life without having her babies. You seriously need to accept that she has been a mom for 12 years and nothing is gonna change. How disrespectful considering you 'love' her and get pissed off when she sings about her 2 truest and purest loves she will ever have. You should be ashamed :weirdmeout:

Not to mention she wrote it all herself, just for her kids. Take your inconsiderate pathetic excuse for human being elsewhere thanks :queenriri:

I dont hate the song but she clearly can find some less cringe-worthy lyrics :nyheadache: Somebody cancelled your **** appointment?  You seem kinda mad  :queenriri:

Archived