What's your connection with Britney? Why do you love her? POST HERE!!

Pinky98

So has anyone got any inspiring stories to share as to why the are such a fan of Britney? She inspires us so much anyway, and it would be great to hear how she has affected your life. Whether it's depression, bullying, generally respecting her as a person or believing in what she believes in... Post Below!!

I thought we could discuss something that is true to us... and think about why we're here and love her as an artist and as a woman :hugs:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some people ask why I like Britney Spears so much... it's a fascination, it's a goal, it's a connection to someone who is similar to myself in many ways. I have a goal to strive to be the best I can be, just like her. She focuses on family, love, happiness and kindness. She was treated with such disrespect and aggression, and couldn't handle it. She got herself together and is now one of the strongest women I have ever heard of. I wish I could one day be as strong and inspiring as she is. She puts others before herself and focuses on what matters most. Her friends and her family. Next time someone asks this question, I'm going to answer with this. It's not ***. It's not just the music. It's not about being a mega fan. It's not a weird obsession. Its a mental empathy. Its a connection and relation with someone who I believe in. It's an idol and a goal to aim for to do what's best for you and the others around you. To treat others with respect and kindness even if they make your life a living hell, follow you everywhere selling pictures to magazines and make up stories for money. That's a strong *** woman right there. And she is exactly the type of person I hope I can one day be. My goal in life is to be happy. And she has inspired me to a whole different level of believing in yourself and working for what you believe in. Certain people recently have questioned my loyalty, friendship and love I have for them and can't see how much I support and believe in them. This has reaffirmed my opinion of myself even more. Every day is a lesson. In the words of Britney 'it's none of anyone's business really... I just need to move on with it, let it go and focus on my family. I tell myself I will be strong, and I will not have a bad day. I will not let people take advantage of me'. Peace to everyone, focus on yourselves and people who are worth focusing on. Do what's best for you :yeahhh:

The straightforward reason is I'm a 90s baby and she was a huge part of my childhood.

I guess Britney has a deeper connection for me beyond "celebrity" because my mother had a similar breakdown to hers. Won't go into the details but I have seen up close how heartbreaking this struggle can be when you're at war with your own mind, and society just turns it into a joke or trivializes your pain. I respect my mom for fighting and coming out of it stronger, and I respect Britney for the same reason.

What I love about ha and admire is her positivity in life. She's been through so much and still exudes so much positive energy! Her quotes are giving me so much strength. I love ha kindness...she has a great great heart. She's a gift to humanity! 

I was bullied for almost 2 years...really really bad...and my soul is still wounded tbh. I always kept it a secret and didn't ask  for help or tell my parents...no one knew about this until...(it's disturbing > I stop right here)

I hate this word so much but yeah I was a "victim"

Britneys music and her quotes helped me a lot. It's the power she has. I love her to death! 

Thank u Brinny

1. She's amazingly talented, made/makes some of the best music, and it so sweet and down to earth!

2. I know this is going to sound pathetic but she was like the best friend I never had growing up! I didn't have a lot of friends growing up and was picked on a lot but I would come home from school and listen to one of Britney's albums or watch her on tv and everything would be ok I would feel happy! I felt like she was one of my friends and that I could always count on her even though I didn't know her! I feel like that is why I feel so passionate/defensive when it comes to her......she holds a special place in my heart! 

I love her because I can relate so much to her. Sometimes I even feel like we're the same person cause everything that she's been through is very similar to what I'm going through and how she dealt with it is what inspires me to overcome my issues. She's just so relatable to me and I love her so much 

For the sake of 1998-2004 ney.

I'm happy that she's taking care of her own life. 

But I'm a fan of  old Britney and a sympathizer of new Britney.

I've been a fan since I was a little kid. Her rebelliousness and "bad girl" image during her breakdown really drew me in and made me a stan. Followed her every move during the Circus era. Loved her music more than I had ever loved any other musician's music before. Fell in love with her personality with FTR. As I became a bigger fan, I saw how truly talented, skilled, and iconic she was when I saw her pre-breakdown performances. I continued to stan so hard during the FF era. She was my first concert and basically the only music I listened to along with Top 40. Now I've grown up, and even though I hated X-Factor, Britney Jean, and I was disappointed with her performances and lack of promo during the FF era, I just can't give her up. I love her as a person. I find her interesting. I still love following her and seeing what she's doing. Still look forward to her new music. Even though I don't care for her performances now, I basically only listen to Blackout, ITZ, and half of Glory and Circus, and I don't really find her exciting anymore, I just can't seem to let her go. I'll always be a fan till the day I die.

2 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

1. She's amazingly talented, made/makes some of the best music, and it so sweet and down to earth!

2. I know this is going to sound pathetic but she was like the best friend I never had growing up! I didn't have a lot of friends growing up and was picked on a lot but I would come home from school and listen to one of Britney's albums or watch her on tv and everything would be ok I would feel happy! I felt like she was one of my friends and that I could always count on her even though I didn't know her! I feel like that is why I feel so passionate/defensive when it comes to her......she holds a special place in my heart! 

Omg me too! :giggleney:

Just now, Sleazy said:

I love her because I can relate so much to her. Sometimes I even feel like we're the same person cause everything that she's been through is very similar to what I'm going through and how she dealt with it is what inspires me to overcome my issues. She's just so relatable to me and I love her so much 

Is it weird that I feel this way about her too? I thought I'm crazy :snapney:

Archived