What's your connection with Britney? Why do you love her? POST HERE!!

Pinky98

Last 2015 I was misunderstood by the people whom I thought were my friends bc of what I told my "so called bff" what I don't like abut them (she asked me to text it and I wong sent it to one of them). Then they kept on posting on fb and texting that horribly aimed at me. I felt that I was the black sheep in our class and feel like I am being judged. I was like FFney, I am physically present but dead inside. I didn't know who to trust in school (even the person who I was with back then). I talked to my teacher about it but I think he was biased bc he is close to them.

Last year I thought about I was like 2007 Bitney. I smiled with discomfort. I was being nonchalant maybe almost everyday. My true friends were far away from where I was (until now). I had breakdowns and I kept hurting myself.

But then I realized that why would I be affected with what they're doing. :gloss: I didn't have the intention to make them look bad. Now since I went back to school last November (bc I stopped last Nov 2015), My classmates missed me and I missed them too except those *****. And when the ***** sees me at school, they look at me with sadness. But still most of them still tries to aim me. I don't want to be reconnected with them anymore bc I don't trust them anymore. One of them keeps on saying "hi" to me and it irritates me and I knew that she was being fake bc surprisingly she isn't greeting me anymore. She looked scared when she passed by me idk exactly why.

AND before these things happened, I thought about thinking I might have a problem with them in time. Mona Lisa teas :forkit:

Moral Lesson: Be careful who you trust y'all :snapney:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Sleazy said:

I love her because I can relate so much to her. Sometimes I even feel like we're the same person cause everything that she's been through is very similar to what I'm going through and how she dealt with it is what inspires me to overcome my issues. She's just so relatable to me and I love her so much 

This is how I feel too:tifftear:

Guest emailmycock
6 hours ago, hushpuppies said:

Last 2015 I was misunderstood by the people whom I thought were my friends bc of what I told my "so called bff" what I don't like abut them (she asked me to text it and I wong sent it to one of them). Then they kept on posting on fb and texting that horribly aimed at me. I felt that I was the black sheep in our class and feel like I am being judged. I was like FFney, I am physically present but dead inside. I didn't know who to trust in school (even the person who I was with back then). I talked to my teacher about it but I think he was biased bc he is close to them.

Last year I thought about I was like 2007 Bitney. I smiled with discomfort. I was being nonchalant maybe almost everyday. My true friends were far away from where I was (until now). I had breakdowns and I kept hurting myself.

But then I realized that why would I be affected with what they're doing. :gloss: I didn't have the intention to make them look bad. Now since I went back to school last November (bc I stopped last Nov 2015), My classmates missed me and I missed them too except those *****. And when the ***** sees me at school, they look at me with sadness. But still most of them still tries to aim me. I don't want to be reconnected with them anymore bc I don't trust them anymore. One of them keeps on saying "hi" to me and it irritates me and I knew that she was being fake bc surprisingly she isn't greeting me anymore. She looked scared when she passed by me idk exactly why.

AND before these things happened, I thought about thinking I might have a problem with them in time. Mona Lisa teas :forkit:

Moral Lesson: Be careful who you trust y'all :snapney:

Omg 2016 was my 2007 too:crying1:

She's just an extremely fascinating person to me. 

Her beauty, her eyes (how she stares at the camera), her tone, the way she sings, her music, her sexiness is so effortless. It just fascinated me when I first saw her and I've been obsessed ever since. 

And later on I realized what an amazing personality she has. It made me want to be like her and be as humble and sweet as she is. 

Well my main connection is that I like her music, and that she's my favorite female artist and that's basically what led to me becoming a huge fan.

I respect her for being hard-working and getting her way through the business world without bashing anyone or playing victim when others bashed her. She's also come such a long way and faced lots of problems in her personal life. I've in no way been close to experiencing something like she did but I did have a big personal problem a few years ago and maybe unawarely she was one of the factors that helped me face the music. But I might be reading way too much into it.. :plzexplain: I love and respect her and wish her nothing but happiness.

Oh, and she's become kind of a faschion icon for me and I totally recreater her candid looks :quirkney:

I wish I could boil it down to a specific reason but for me reason I just fell in love with her as a child as soon as BOMT came out. I've only ever owned one poster and it was Britney and it was on my wall for over 10 years. Sometimes i would kiss it. Lmao. But there definitely not one good reason... she just enthralled me and I've never been able to shake her. 

Britney inspired me and sooooo many others back in the day. Her dancing lit the world on fire & and she was always the sweetest and most humble bright spirit. When she came out on stage, she OWNED the room no matter where she was. She just has something that makes you feel like she's your friend and understands you :crying4:

She may not have the same passion for performing anymore, but I can't forget the things she's accomplished :crying11:

Archived