THOT Unsuccessfully Tries To Destroy Britney's Newfound Relationship With Sam Asghari

Jordan Miller

I mean...I'm sure he messing around on Britney anyways, Dude is younger than me, and I've been a fan since she started, and I was 10. But of course, she can never help her self, parading this fool all over the place with stupid faces and snapchat pics. Fun or not, at least keep it to yourself, she always ends up looking like a fool in the end.  Will she ever learn? I don't follow this relationship not one bit, and she's overbearing and annoying with it. I'm surprised her Master...I mean dad hasn't pulled out the shotgun yet.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all just fun and games man.  They're havig a good time, let them be. She knows she brings him fame and attention and he knows she's enjoying that hot *** with a literal god and they're ok with it. He's young so he brings fun in her life. It's also good publicty for them, it keeps Britney in the press. It's like a publicity stunt that's actually leading to something after all. And if they're having fun with it, it's all that really matters. Britney likes playing around, you guys know that. And who knows if it leads to love and an actual serious relationship then I'm happy for them! (And freaking jealous because I want one like him too.) :slayney:

1 hour ago, MM said:

yikes @ the slutshaming jordan! even if the photos are old (no proof yet) it's not a good look to calls any girl a thot :nobitch:

Right? I was disgusted by the title. If Sam was proven to be cheating, we wouldn't be calling him a "thot" yet the girl is being called a thot without solid proof. Or just imagine the situation in reverse, Sam posting photos with Britney who would be currently in another relationship.

The mysoginy is strong lmaooooo and "unbiased journalism" Im dyingg :ricackle:

4 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Wtf.. sams still with her

Her IG is off private she put a video of Sam picking her up and a video of her listening to gimme more..

i saw the gimme more one but not the picking her up one! and did you see the one where he's in the car? it's on her instastory

Just now, jokobitch said:

That's the one I meant of him in the car I was assuming he was picking her up!

lmao i thought you meant like literally picking her up :nicki2: and i also noticed her nails are pink...same as in the photos of her and sam she posted

14 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Wtf.. sams still with her

Her IG is off private she put a video of Sam picking her up and a video of her listening to gimme more..

Crap, I just followed her on instagram just to be able to see her insta story.... and seems like its really Sam whos driving to  pick her up.....

Archived