THOT Unsuccessfully Tries To Destroy Britney's Newfound Relationship With Sam Asghari

Jordan Miller

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope this isn't recent, Morgan was apparently from Bad Girl Club so posting some old picture and video for attention is exactly the type of ratchet **** I would expect from a cheap *** bootleg hoe like her. Also I think if it were true, y'all know Britney or her team would have deleted any trace of Sam from her social media accounts like yesterday.

I'm still rooting for Samney and hope that this Morgan bih is just a washed up ex. She messing with the wrong army tbh. :sassybrit:

22 minutes ago, KingSlay said:

I hope this isn't recent, Morgan was apparently from Bad Girl Club so posting some old picture and video for attention is exactly the type of ratchet **** I would expect from a cheap *** bootleg hoe like her. Also I think if it were true, y'all know Britney or her team would have deleted any trace of Sam from her social media accounts like yesterday.

I'm still rooting for Samney and hope that this Morgan bih is just a washed up ex. She messing with the wrong army tbh. :sassybrit:

You have a point, all the stuff with Charlie and David was deleted.

And wow, it's interesting looking back at her Instagram the past couple years. It's gotten a lot more personal recently.

I'm not saying that Sam is innocent, but this girl seems just as desperate for attention as Farrah from 16 and Pregnant. You can tell that she is or she wouldn't have posted those and then deleted them.  I was curious about her and checked out her Instagram feed.  How surprising that she was doing a live feed.  She also made some jabs about not having dogs but the men in my life are dogs and I don't have kids but my last boyfriend was like a kid because he was and then she wouldn't say his age.  Probably the shadiest thing was her doing video in her feed where she had the sunglasses emoji on the screen while she was in a store, in which "Gimme More"  was playing.  She obviously is insecure (just making an absumption due to all the work she has had done) and is trying to stir the pot.  She wishes she was on Britney's level.  #badgirlsclubseasonwhat?

12 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I'm not saying that Sam is innocent, but this girl seems just as desperate for attention as Farrah from 16 and Pregnant. You can tell that she or she wouldn't have posted those and then deleted them.  I was curious about her and checked out her Instagram feed.  How surprising that she was doing a live feed.  She also made some jabs about not having dogs but the men in my life are dogs and I don't have kids but my last boyfriend was like a kid because he was and then she wouldn't say his age.  Probably the shadiest thing was her doing video in her feed where she had the sunglasses emoji on the screen while she was in a store, in which "Gimme More"  was playing.  She obviously is insecure (just making an absumption due to all the work she has had done) and is trying to stir the pot.  She wishes she was on Britney's level.  #badgirlsclubseasonwhat?

Yeah, she reminded me exactly of Farrah. She'll do whatever it takes for publicity. It's interesting that tabloids didn't pick up on this story. I guess they tried to verify it and Morgan couldn't prove the relationship was recent.

5 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Yeah, she reminded me exactly of Farrah. She'll do whatever it takes for publicity. It's interesting that tabloids didn't pick up on this story. I guess they tried to verify it and Morgan couldn't prove the relationship was recent.

She and Farrah seem like two peas in a pod.  That kind of reputation won't get them anywhere in life.  It's a shame that they don't realize that now.  All the effort they put into being such ***** could be put into other things that are much more positive.  Sad.  Unfortunately, at Britney's caliber it comes with the territory.  However, the fans also come with the territory. :)

On 1/14/2017 at 1:02 PM, The Holy Spearit said:

This is Morgan in Season 5 of bad girls club in 2010 getting dragged out of the house lol

She tried that ****, I'm hoping these are old pics an vids and she's just tryin to get her last few seconds in the sun, but I hope only the CRAZEST Britney stans drag her *** to hell an back :quirkney:

Just now, Daveh422 said:

She tried that ****, I'm hoping these are old pics an vids and she's just tryin to get her last few seconds in the sun, but I hope only the CRAZEST Britney stans drag her *** to hell an back :quirkney:

Knock off Kim K wanna be *** 

Archived