THOT Unsuccessfully Tries To Destroy Britney's Newfound Relationship With Sam Asghari

Jordan Miller

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

I mean what if it's true though and the girl is just telling Britney and the world what a pos Sam is? Could be true... He seems like the player type I mean he's hot AF, beyond ripped, obviously self-centered (have you been on his IG?) and come on he's 22 years old.

Being hot & 22 and posting shirtless pics on IG doesn't make someone a player or cheater, though.  Dude obviously worked hard for his body - have you seen old pics of him? :umomg: - so I don't blame him for wanting to show it off.  I'd do the same. :giggleney:  Plus, he's a fitness model, so that kind of thing is a requirement.  He has to sell himself.  

idk... I just find it hard to believe that any of this is legit.  This girl seems like your typical fame ***** who's willing to distort the truth and whatever else for a little infamy.   If I'm wrong, I'll gladly eat my words.  I don't think I'm wrong, though.  

19 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

I mean what if it's true though and the girl is just telling Britney and the world what a pos Sam is? Could be true... He seems like the player type I mean he's hot AF, beyond ripped, obviously self-centered (have you been on his IG?) and come on he's 22 years old.

He's a FITNESS MODEL sis, is one of the things he had to do...jhope_beaming_by_ramenkpopemotes-da7cckc

4 minutes ago, ohoney said:

He's a FITNESS MODEL sis, is one of the things he had to do...jhope_beaming_by_ramenkpopemotes-da7cckc

Models these days are successful when they show more than just their looks on social - they share their lives and personality which Sam never does. His IG is def entertaining but most of his photos are the same. It doesn't show any kind of diversity. Look at real supermodel's social pages - it's more than just them in a gym.

1 minute ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Models these days are successful when they show more than just their looks on social - they share their lives and personality which Sam never does. His IG is def entertaining but most of his photos are the same. It doesn't show any kind of diversity. Look at real supermodel's social pages - it's more than just them in a gym.

Supermodels (or high-fashion models) and fitness models are NOT the same, basically fitness models promote their bodies so people want to look like them and start some planned program by the model, and they promote supplements too...

3 minutes ago, ohoney said:

Supermodels (or high-fashion models) and fitness models are NOT the same, basically fitness models promote their bodies so people want to look like them and start some planned program by the model, and they promote supplements too...

Well obviously but what I said still holds true.

11 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Fitness models are different than 'regular' models.  Fitness models book jobs based on their bodies, which is why Sam and others like him post so many shirtless pics on their IGs.  As weird as it sounds, they need to sell their bodies to any scouts who might stumble across their IG page.  The models I'm guessing you're talking about - Gigi, Kendall, Karlie, etc. - are pushing an entire package, not just their bodies.  Different strokes.  

3 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Fitness models are different than 'regular' models.  Fitness models book jobs based on their bodies, which is why Sam and others like him post so many shirtless pics on their IGs.  As weird as it sounds, they need to sell their bodies to any scouts who might stumble on across their IG page.  The models I'm guessing you're talking about - Gigi, Kendall, Karlie, etc. - are pushing an entire package, not just their bodies.  Different strokes.  

Yeah totally but what I said still stands about showing more than Just your body. There are a billion photos that "sell" him - not every photo has to be though. He could share some personality/lifestyle photos every once in a while and that could "sell" him in a different way. Diversity allows photographers and scouts and whoever else that could be seeing his account imagine him in different scenarios and shots vs. just what his body looks like (which is insane lol). I get what you're saying but casting appreciates more than just aesthetics all the time. It also shows that he's a real person and how he would be to work with. That's really important to casting as well.

42 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Yeah totally but what I said still stands about showing more than Just your body. There are a billion photos that "sell" him - not every photo has to be though. He could share some personality/lifestyle photos every once in a while and that could "sell" him in a different way. Diversity allows photographers and scouts and whoever else that could be seeing his account imagine him in different scenarios and shots vs. just what his body looks like (which is insane lol). I get what you're saying but casting appreciates more than just aesthetics all the time. It also shows that he's a real person and how he would be to work with. That's really important to casting as well.

Ah, gotcha.  I agree with all of this.  I guess Sam just thinks showing off his body as much as possible is his best option?  Whatever the case, I ain't mad about it since I get to look at the pics. :giggleney:

6 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

By diversity you mean **** pics? zoom_by_miaowkat-d9zga5x.gif

9 hours ago, annalai23 said:

She posted on her Insta story..... You can only post  pix/videos on Insta story which are taken right at the monent it happens and will be only shown on there 24 hrs.... and it will disappear...  similar to Snapchat. You can not upload old videos or photos on Insta story as far as i know

yes you can. I do screenshots of old photos and then I can post them on IG stories. Same with videos, you can send it to herself or ask a friend and it will appear on your album

47 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Being hot & 22 and posting shirtless pics on IG doesn't make someone a player or cheater, though.  Dude obviously worked hard for his body - have you seen old pics of him? :umomg: - so I don't blame him for wanting to show it off.  I'd do the same. :giggleney:  Plus, he's a fitness model, so that kind of thing is a requirement.  He has to sell himself.  

idk... I just find it hard to believe that any of this is legit.  This girl seems like your typical fame ***** who's willing to distort the truth and whatever else for a little infamy.   If I'm wrong, I'll gladly eat my words.  I don't think I'm wrong, though.  

Many men are shirtless on Breatheheavy, this doesn't mean they have to be promiscuous or whatever. Just like Britney is not a ***** just because she is selling ***, it is entertainment, not the real world, but simple minds don't get it.

11 hours ago, button said:

Perched for how this will be updated. Probably in a way to favorize Salami. "Britney's Newfound Partner, Sam Asghari, baited and seduced by THOT Maneater in his car"   :ricackle:

true, but the guy isn't sam (even tho it kinda looked like him but no beard). and i can't at how this place is so okay slutshaming women (doesn't matter who they are) but will have no problem coming for you if britney was slutshamed 

• 2 weeks later...
On 15.01.2017 at 5:15 AM, Rodrigo Nalerio said:

Heterosexual men? :tiffsmoke:

Yeah...try your best to turn Sam into a gay guy. Some guys are good looking and banging chicks.Get over it.

Archived