THOT Unsuccessfully Tries To Destroy Britney's Newfound Relationship With Sam Asghari

Jordan Miller

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Hamper said:

Guys, i missed it. What did she post? 

8 minutes ago, wut said:

I need to know too :wendycry: 

She posted a picture of her and Sam kissing, she tagged Britney, tabloids and i think Brit family too, she also used hashtags such as ''samsgirl'' and ''britneyarmy'' she said there was more to come (videos and more pictures) but since then the pictures were deleted and her account is private now...This girl was also in ''Bad Girls Club''. Hope that helped. 74974836502e9b3f4db25a518a342bb202b7c915

30 minutes ago, ohoney said:

She posted a picture of her and Sam kissing, she tagged Britney, tabloids and i think Brit family too, she also used hashtags such as ''samsgirl'' and ''britneyarmy'' she said there was more to come (videos and more pictures) but since then the pictures were deleted and her account is private now...This girl was also in ''Bad Girls Club''. Hope that helped. 74974836502e9b3f4db25a518a342bb202b7c915

What an attention *****. 

4 hours ago, joe sp said:

I don´t know about the cheating but we do know he likes to hook up with pop stars while shooting music videos, I think he is an opportunist and unprofessional 

http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/23/britney-spears-sam-asghari-mayra-veronica/

He was a fatty then he turned his life around by seeking opportunities. He got slim then decided to be a trainer then became a model. Now he's in music videos. Something is fishy about the guy. I dont like his leechy attitude. I'm now 100% sure that he made the first move on Britney. She seems really happy with him though.

1 hour ago, Body ache said:

He was a fatty then he turned his life around by seeking opportunities. He got slim then decided to be a trainer then became a model. Now he's in music videos. Something is fishy about the guy. I dont like his leechy attitude. I'm now 100% sure that he made the first move on Britney. She seems really happy with him though.

and that´s the sad part... she is happy

Guest MeowMeowDri
7 hours ago, ohoney said:

Is obviously she wanted attention _exo__kyungsoo_emoticon_by_emojiprincess 

Dumb thot was desperate af for attention but she only got z list sites reporting about this.

Nnn. 

:queenriri:

Try better next time ***** and don't tag the queen or the army or we'll blow up your social media. 

:byebitch:

On 15/01/2017 at 5:02 AM, The Holy Spearit said:

This is Morgan in Season 5 of bad girls club in 2010 getting dragged out of the house lol

Um, based on this girl's recent insta behaviour and this video, is a bad reflection on anyone who would be with there. Even if in the past, WTF is in Sam's head to even be with a person like that ever. How can this be ok with someone who is now with Britney Spears. Sorry this girl is a bad reflection on Sam. 

It's really none of our business. Britney has her team and people, I'm sure, that run background checks on people that enter her life. You better believe, especially since it's looking like this is going to be a romantic relationship, that Jamie has/is already looking into his background and life in general.

Unfortunately, this comes with the territory of being a celebrity. Why do you think so many famous people say it's easier to date people who are also famous/rich? Because you never know FOR SURE whether someone has come into your life for the right reasons or if they want to take advantage of you.

In Britney's case, this is multiplied times 1,000 because she is one of the most famous people in the world. I hope she's careful which I'm sure she is.

Plus, she has very strongly stated multiple times now that she no longer believes in marriage. So I don't see her rushing into anything but you never know..

Archived