THOT Unsuccessfully Tries To Destroy Britney's Newfound Relationship With Sam Asghari

Jordan Miller

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, annalai23 said:

She posted on her Insta story..... You can only post  pix/videos on Insta story which are taken right at the monent it happens and will be only shown on there 24 hrs.... and it will disappear...  similar to Snapchat. You can not upload old videos or photos on Insta story as far as i know

actually, yes we can upload video or pics that are in our gallery, it doesnt have to be rightin the moment. you can just swipe the screen to the bottom and tadaaa, and it will show pics and videos from our gallery, try it

40 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

actually, yes we can upload video or pics that are in our gallery, it doesnt have to be rightin the moment. you can just swipe the screen to the bottom and tadaaa, and it will show pics and videos from our gallery, try it

I tried and you can only upload pics/videos taken within 24 hrs so it's still very recent clip.

Guest StrawberryKisses

Disappointed @breatheheavy.

Would you like if someone wrote an article about you titled '*****t running Britney Spears website XYZ'? :byebitch:

Don't be so misogynist towards her. You're a dude. Calling a thot is like calling her a *****. Why can't you just refer her by name? Would TMZ headline an article '**** tries to XYZ'?  BIG LETTERS AS WELL.  You don't know if she's the real 'thot'. 100% Journalism skills though.  :byebitch:

I'm kind of sad / offended.  You're taking on the tone of your Exhell members and I don't like it.  Why are you labeling a girl you don't even know when you've probably been labelled the f word by a stranger. You're doing the same thing, the only difference is that YOU have a reputation behind your words. You're the owner of a Britney fansite. Disappointed @breatheheavy. And don't delete this post. Doing that makes you a misogynist AND a coward.

Remember, there are females on this forum as well.  I'm one of them. I know the gay community uses these terms as a term of 'endearment'... but just be careful. Even black magazines don't headline 'This n**** tried to XYZ'.

Not trying to be all SJW though :forkit:

28 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

I tried and you can only upload pics/videos taken within 24 hrs so it's still very recent clip.

you are right. oh well, tbh, i dont see sam in the car, it could be anyone driving the car, we dont know the real story. and listening to one side story simply not enough. so i dont know how to weigh on this.  if this is just a public stunt, or if sam really care about britney, or if he is just using her, or both britney and sam know that this is only fake relationship but in the end, one of them really fall in love? i just hope britney can find true happiness at the end of the day. 

I think Jordan used the word "Thot" because he was mad or hurt for Britney at the moment he wrote it, I think he just wrote it as a pained fan. I know it's a very strong word but I'm sure people have been harder on her Instagram account. For that Sam story, I don't even talk about it because it's a bit weird in the first place but I really hope Britney can find happiness, that's all I wish for her. This story with this girl is *****d up...and I don't understand if the girl is  a victim or the other. The only thing we have is a girl (a bad girl's club alumni:byebitch:) looking for attention and putting up posts and tagging just about everyone including Britney, this behaviour is highly questionable, but obviously I don't have the answer to this travesty. Just hope Britney's not being played in any way. 

2 hours ago, StrawberryKisses said:

Disappointed @breatheheavy.

Would you like if someone wrote an article about you titled '*****t running Britney Spears website XYZ'? :byebitch:

Don't be so misogynist towards her. You're a dude. Calling a thot is like calling her a *****. Why can't you just refer her by name? Would TMZ headline an article '**** tries to XYZ'?  BIG LETTERS AS WELL.  You don't know if she's the real 'thot'. 100% Journalism skills though.  :byebitch:

I'm kind of sad / offended.  You're taking on the tone of your Exhell members and I don't like it.  Why are you labeling a girl you don't even know when you've probably been labelled the f word by a stranger. You're doing the same thing, the only difference is that YOU have a reputation behind your words. You're the owner of a Britney fansite. Disappointed @breatheheavy. And don't delete this post. Doing that makes you a misogynist AND a coward.

Remember, there are females on this forum as well.  I'm one of them. I know the gay community uses these terms as a term of 'endearment'... but just be careful. Even black magazines don't headline 'This n**** tried to XYZ'.

Not trying to be all SJW though :forkit:

I'm sorry but the way she's handling all this, MILKING the story on her own snapchat is really low class, if this was a man doing this you wouldn't mind they called him a "jerk" or "*********" right ? 

Guest StrawberryKisses
13 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I'm sorry but the way she's handling all this, MILKING the story on her own snapchat is really low class, if this was a man doing this you wouldn't mind they called him a "jerk" or "*********" right ? 

No sis you got it all wrong...

It's because Jordan is a man. And for a man to call a woman a 'thot' is like calling her a '****'. Men shouldn't be calling women *****, especially those in charge of writing journalistic headlines.  It's not right for a man to call a girl a **** unless it's obviously in a joking manner. Being gay doesn't exempt you from this, regardless of the lingo you use.

'Jerk' isn't also as derogatory as 'thot'. 'Thot' is literally a synonym for '****'.

And if Jordan called Sam a 'jerk', no I wouldn't mind... due to the reason above and the fact that it is a gender neutral term. 'Thot' isn't.

20 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

It's because Jordan is a man. And for a man to call a woman a 'thot' is like calling her a '****'. Men shouldn't be calling women *****, especially those in charge of writing journalistic headlines.  It's not right for a man to call a girl a **** unless it's obviously in a joking manner. Being gay doesn't exempt you from this, regardless of the lingo you use.

'Jerk' isn't also as derogatory as 'thot'. 'Thot' is literally a synonym for '****'.

And if Jordan called Sam a 'jerk', no I wouldn't mind... due to the reason above and the fact that it is a gender neutral term. 'Thot' isn't.

Well - BRO - I'm a man and I don't think you can dictate wether or not  jerk is any less derogatory for a man as thot is for a woman. 

I do agree journalists shouldn't be using any of these words in headlines though, even if in this particular case the subject clearly deserves it.

Sam has a beard and hasn't been photographed without one for months. The man in her story didn't have one. And I looked at his instagram and candids with Britney, I don't see any white G-wagons

Also, if this was true then Sam would have some pretty big balls continuing this affair after being called out on the internet.

10 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Sam has a beard and hasn't been photographed without one for months. The man in her story didn't have one. And I looked at his instagram and candids with Britney, I don't see any white G-wagons

Also, if this was true then Sam would have some pretty big balls continuing this affair after being called out on the internet.

Yep.

This girl is obviously a desperate fame ***** and wants attention, which is why she went out of her way to tag Britney, Sam, Perez Hilton, etc., in the pics- she was hoping to get her 15 minutes as the homewrecker whom Britney Spears' new man cheated with.  Too bad for her that everyone knows she's full of ****. :byebitch:

Just now, DirtyMind said:

Yep.

This girl is obviously a desperate fame ***** and wants attention, which is why she went out of her way to tag Britney, Sam, Perez Hilton, etc., in the pics- she was hoping to get her 15 minutes as the homewrecker who Britney Spears' new man cheated with.  Too bad for her that everyone knows she's full of ****. :byebitch:

True this.

Poor Sam. 

8 hours ago, jokobitch said:

Wtf.. sams still with her

Her IG is off private she put a video of Sam picking her up and a video of her listening to gimme more..

I just looked at the story and it seems like the girl spent the day at the mall. That was her car being brought to her by valet that guy in the car I don't think is Sam he has no beard and it's less than a second and she was in a store with Gimme More playing and that's pretty shady that she did that but I think making that kind of huge assumption and riling everybody up is not helping the situation

Guest StrawberryKisses
2 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Well - BRO - I'm a man and I don't think you can dictate wether or not  jerk is any less derogatory for a man as thot is for a woman. 

I do agree journalists shouldn't be using any of these words in headlines though, even if in this particular case the subject clearly deserves it.

Yes I can.

'Thot' has connotations of being promiscuous, not having morals and sleeping around with people without any meaning.  You never hear guys being called 'thots', because it's okay for guys to sleep around, according to Western society.

'Jerk' just means someone who can be careless and ignorant. 

And where is the evidence SHE SLEEPS AROUND?

But I appreciate the debate

2 hours ago, StrawberryKisses said:

I disagree, i'm calling a person a ***** when i think she or he is a *****.

Archived