What Would U Say Is Britney ICONIC/Memorable Hits?

OCBoy1985

I'd say her ICONIC hits are!

BABY, OPPS, CRAZY, STRONGER, SLAVE 4 U, MATM FT MADONNA, TOXIC, EVERYTIME, GIMME MORE, PIECE OF ME, WOMANIZER, CIRCUS, WORK *****

BOYS REMIX & TTWE is ICONIC in the States!

Memorable hits

SOMETIMES, LUCKY, BREAK THE ICE, 3, HIAM, SCREAM & SHOUT, IF U SEEK AMY, OVERPROTECTED REMIX

BTI, Outrageous and BOM all could have been ICONIC hits for her under different circumstances!

What would U say is her most ICONIC/MEMORABLE hits?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, jesusd29 said:

Baby, Oops, Crazy, Sometimes, Stronger, Slave 4 u, Overprotected, MATM, Toxic, Everytume, Gimme More, Piece of me, Womanizer, Circus, Til the world ends.

Damn, i think not even madonna has so many iconic hits. :forkit:

Madonna actually has more, the number is just so large that only some are deeply remembered by the GP

Holiday, Lucky Star

Like a Virgin, Material Girl, Into the Groove

Papa Don't Preach, Open Your Heart, La Isla Bonita

Like a Prayer, Express Yourself

Vogue

Justify My Love

Frozen, Ray of Light

Music

Hung Up

4 Minutes

BOMT, Crazy, OIDIA, Lucky, Stronger, Slave, Toxic, GM, Womanizer, Circus, TTWE, IWG, S&S, WB

Not so sure about Circus though. Sometimes, Everytime, POM, 3 would be in some kind of second place. Overprotected was very important in Latin America, I still listen to it at the super markets, but I don't think it had the same impact in the rest of the world. MATM I don't think is that iconic, especially considering it's a duet between the princess and queen of pop. It was overshadowed by the kiss. That VMA's performance is what is actually iconic, but I don't think the public even remembers which songs they performed.

Archived