Britney Spears Performs At Jingle Ball In L.A.

Jordan Miller

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched the performance and it was much better than the stills. I liked the Slumber Party performance!

The sleeves were distracting. I like my Britney choreo with clean lines, thank you very much. But it was no biggie. She went a little more festive than usual for Jingle Ball, that's all.

And the pigtails? Eh. I don't care that much. They were cute.

I mean, I do get why people feel disappointed about the performance. As usual, people project a lot of their anxiety onto her. We have a very immature president-elect and uncertain times, and we want to see ADULTS. We want Britney to be an adult... whatever that means! Who's an adult these days? Beyonce, business-minded, song-stealing Beyonce? Boring Kelly Clarkson? No thanks. I'll stick with Brit and her pigtails.

:foh: And the Slumber Party video has grown on me even more this week for some reason. Shoe toss magic!

15 hours ago, BreatheNormally said:

Really wish she would at least sing the opening verses to the songs.. Can't imagine any of this is helping her public image in any way. :(

i don't think she cares about her public image anymore. because all of the stuff happened to her back when media was chasing her, her skin become a lot thicker. she does perform cause that's all she knows that's the only life  she ever had. i do think she enjoys it she just not that 100% into it anymore. because she has kids and life. i wish they change Vegas in the 2017. cause those same tracks just boring. and also stronger choreo is just a shame some1 need to cut it out so we won't see that  never ever again. i doubt she ever will  sing live a word. we just have to admit she is not singing artist. and yes she looks good and some of the dance moves good.

Archived