Britney Spears Performs At Jingle Ball In L.A.

Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, Drogon said:

The set wasnt bad and she was clearly tired by Slumber Party but I think she brought energy for the most part. My only complaint is that she keeps getting cought up in looking good trying to fix her hair every 2 damn seconds. Her team needs to stop being cheap and hire an actual talented hair and make up team. How come none other popstar's hair gets in the way of their performance?

Maybe they could get fans on stage to blow wind in her direction to keep loose strands out of her face and give her an even fiercer look.

I'm so with you on the hair thing. I never see other performers messing with their hair at least not every. single. performance. Multiple times every performance. It's very unprofessional and takes away from the performance.  Especially during POM when she just puts it in that messy bun thing EVERY show now it looks bad and she's always messing with it. If she wants to wear her hair up a hair stylist needs to put it up in a cute and secure way she shouldn't go out on stage every night looking like she just threw her hair in a bun to go wash her face before bed.

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone else notice how Britney said, "Give it up for TINASHAAA" at the end of the SP performance?? TINASHA????? I'm dead. Britney has no clue who Tinashe even is, lol. It's like the whole "KEESHA" thing. Does she just live in a tiny bubble? 

I wont even mention how Britney looked like a stiff, amateur dancer in a dance class instructed by Tinashe. She totally out-danced Brit... 

11 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

Did anyone else notice how Britney said, "Give it up for TINASHAAA" at the end of the SP performance?? TINASHA????? I'm dead. Britney has no clue who Tinashe even is, lol. It's like the whole "KEESHA" thing. Does she just live in a tiny bubble? 

I wont even mention how Britney looked like a stiff, amateur dancer in a dance class instructed by Tinashe. She totally out-danced Brit... 

Ugh yes I hated that :meltdown:

1 hour ago, Juano said:

She looked gorgeous yes but tbh, she's been looking great for some time now and that cannot be the only thing to hold on to.

I don't wanna be a hater but I didn't like this show.

- She keeps performing songs like Stronger (she keeps doing that awful break which I honestly think she can't do. She's been doing it in vegas for YEARS now and still I can't manage to find a single video where she does it right, because either she skips steps or she doesn't even move the way she is supposed to. That break doesn't flatter her AT ALL) Or Crazy for that matter, where she doesn't even bend or try to keep up with the dancers' energy. I don't know the reasons, really. Maybe she is ******* tired of performing her old songs but if she is gonna add them to the performance, I think she should at least give her best. 

- She is constantly being led by her dancers like she cant walk or move by herself and they hold her or keep lifting her up in the air like its something cool while actually looks tacky and unnecessary.  

- Vegas setlist needs to go ASAP. She is obviously really spoiled (she even admited it in several interviews) She is used to these routines. So are her dancers. She doesn't have to learn new ones so it's easy for her but it takes out all the fresh feeling glory brought to the table. I mean, come on! She even uses an INVISIBLE PROP during do you wanna come over, grabbing something that is not there ONLY to keep vegas coreography. It's nonsense. 

I'm not even gonna go into the lipsync thing but when Tinashe started singing live while I still could hear Britney's studio vocals I felt embarrased. It comes to the point where you can't really ignore this anymore. And I think that's why GP cannot take Britney seriously. 

I'm ready to be bashed and to get all that neg rep but at least I feel I'm being honest to myself and to this fanbase. 

I love Britney but girl needs to step up her game or stay in vegas forever. 

You basically said everything on my mind. I'm glad you mentioned how her dancers guide her all over the stage. I thought i was the only one being super annoyed with that. Like damn,why do they have to hold her hand and walk her from point A to point B? It's really embarrassing. It makes her look like a child who doesn't understand her cues. I have no idea what that's all about.

IA SO MUCH on that "Stronger" break. It's so embarrassing to watch. It's hardly a dance break,for ****'s sake. It looks awkward and stiff and not even her dancers can make that mess look good.

I love Britney,I do,but i have to be honest. It's not like the whole thing was bad. She was sharp at points (like with the Womanizer dance break) so it's not like I'm saying the entire thing was bad but there are some really annoying habits Britney still has while she's on stage and some really uninspired,tacky and over done "moves" as well. Sick of her adjusting her hair every 2 seconds. She never used to care weather her hair was in her face,but now she constantly fixes it. Let it go ,Brinny. It takes away from the performance if I feel the performer is more worried about how he/she looks than actually feeling the moves.

1 hour ago, Juano said:

She looked gorgeous yes but tbh, she's been looking great for some time now and that cannot be the only thing to hold on to.

- She keeps performing songs like Stronger (she keeps doing that awful break which I honestly think she can't do. She's been doing it in vegas for YEARS now and still I can't manage to find a single video where she does it right, because either she skips steps or she doesn't even move the way she is supposed to. That break doesn't flatter her AT ALL) Or Crazy for that matter, where she doesn't even bend or try to keep up with the dancers' energy. I don't know the reasons, really. Maybe she is ******* tired of performing her old songs but if she is gonna add them to the performance, I think she should at least give her best. 

- She is constantly being led by her dancers like she cant walk or move by herself and they hold her or keep lifting her up in the air like its something cool while actually looks tacky and unnecessary.  

- Vegas setlist needs to go ASAP. She is obviously really spoiled (she even admited it in several interviews) She is used to these routines. So are her dancers. She doesn't have to learn new ones so it's easy for her but it takes out all the fresh feeling glory brought to the table. I mean, come on! She even uses an INVISIBLE PROP during do you wanna come over, grabbing something that is not there ONLY to keep vegas coreography. It's nonsense. 

I'm not even gonna go into the lipsync thing but when Tinashe started singing live while I still could hear Britney's studio vocals I felt embarrased. It comes to the point where you can't really ignore this anymore. And I think that's why GP cannot take Britney seriously. 

I'm ready to be bashed and to get all that neg rep but at least I feel I'm being honest to myself and to this fanbase. 

THANK YOU. Her being lifted up in the air is so damn pointless. Its not interesting. She needs a new creative director ASAP. I'll stick to watching the Apple Music Festival performances...

Just now, BreatheNormally said:

Really wish she would at least sing the opening verses to the songs.. Can't imagine any of this is helping her public image in any way. :(

right, the lipsyncing is really at the point where it's unacceptable now. And regarding the dancing it feels like she lost her rhythm, it's so weird. 

2 minutes ago, FableJ said:

right, the lipsyncing is really at the point where it's unacceptable now. And regarding the dancing it feels like she lost her rhythm, it's so weird. 

BBMA was amazing and was totally playback but her image and stage was everything. but this omg mess

2 hours ago, Juano said:

You've said everything I think. The stronger crazy break I don't understand why she does it so terribly the instrumental is so bad *** but I cringe every time I see it

THE INVISIBLE BAR I CANT WITH THAT! 

Also she was performing on a tiny *** stage but still managed to skip around aimlessly. Like you said, her dancers lead her to her marks she has no idea what she's doing on that stage without them to push her in the right spot it's awful idk if she's just incapable now of remembering things or if she doesn't put in effort to learn her spots idk but imo she needs to not perform outside of vegas until she's ready to be serious because she is ruining her legend status 

Archived