Lady Gaga, Madonna, Katy Perry And Many More In Music Respond To Donald Trump Getting Elected President of the United States

Jordan Miller

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Borja said:

Why posting this picture now? do you want it to go viral people saying she supports Trump or something? :idkney:

that will not gonna happen tho. many celebrities took pictures with Trump years ago... Heidi Klum for example.

they all supported Hillary this time, obviously. 

Just now, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

If y'all wanna move you're welcome in my house lol

i live in Portugal, Europe, but that's very nice of you to help americans to get a support at least...

anyway, as an european citizen, i'm really feeling this american elections. this is so bad for the whole world... we cannot even imagine yet. :(

He's basically the new age ******, backed by the KKK and Neo-Nazis and he's xenophobic/homophobic/racist, he loves war and destruction, he has literally filed for bankruptcy several times, his rhetoric is positively terrible, he has ******** harassed women and made rapey comments

Everyone in America who is not a rich white cis male will suffer

1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I mean I voted for Hilary because Trump is disgusting, but truth be told I can't stand her either and even though I'm beyond unhappy that Trump won part of me thinks it's hilarious that Hilary lost 

She was a terrible choice. Ppl already had negative opinions why would the dnc push her. It doesn't make sense. 

I couldn't morally vote for either but now I have regrets because I truly didn't think trump would win. Even though he didn't need my State to win which is so alarming. 

Archived