Lady Gaga, Madonna, Katy Perry And Many More In Music Respond To Donald Trump Getting Elected President of the United States

Jordan Miller

3 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

How is it better to vote for someone who doesn't know anything about politic ? Who discriminates black people, the LGBT, women, etc... ? He is seen as the biggest joke in the whole world. This guy is a monster and you'll regret it in 1 or 2 years. Peopl who voted Trump are so agressive and ignorant, it's disgusting. 

And killary knows what exactly?

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

All jokes aside, this is a terrible day. And you're kind of arrogant for not realising the depth of the situation. This affects everyone, no matter what country you live in 

Love trumps Hate :liberatedaf:

He just said I need a lift.  Or she. You know that they didn't mean it like that. This isn't the time to be nitpicking with people

The DNC should have never made Hillary their pick for president. Why would they push for her with all the bitter feelings towards her. 

I literally didn't think Trump would win though. Like I have never met anyone that truly supports him and I'm thankful 

The DNC should have never made Hillary their pick for president. Why would they push for her with all the bitter feelings towards her. 

I literally didn't think Trump would win though. Like I have never met anyone that truly supports him and I'm thankful 

2 minutes ago, tsss said:

her husband is typical trump supporter :boredney:
the only Spears that I can see voting for Clinton is Britney

yeah i see it too. i know im judging by looks here but her family is the type of family i picture voting for trump. so tradition oriented and stuffs :ehno:

20 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

The majority of US people has spoken tho. Shut up, the Hilary puppets. No more money from her for you. 

A good majority of us also thought we as a society were decent people. We all knew Hilary wasn't the best person ever but we dealt with the cards we got. I guess a bit kore than half of America is a wolf in sheeps clothing

karma is biting us so hard in the ***

4 minutes ago, tsss said:

I think people are a bit dramatic, president doesn't have that much power/freedom, no way he will do everything he is claiming to do 

I'm not so worried about Trump himself but the kind of thought people get carried away with. It's the violence and stuck thinking that comes with the people he attracts. Like his supporters and Mike Pence (who adamantly supports gay conversion therapy) are scarier than him. Trumps  also a puppet. 

I've seen people literally cry. People are scared and sad

5 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

I'm not so worried about Trump himself but the kind of thought people get carried away with. Like his supporters and Mike Pence (who adamantly supports gay conversion therapy) are scarier than him. He's also a puppet. 

I've seen people literally cry. People are scared and sad

there are always two sides...people support trump because of his immigration policy imo

people are scared after isis terror  

maybe 3 years ago Hillary would win 

16 minutes ago, tsss said:

I think people are a bit dramatic, president doesn't have that much power/freedom, no way he will do everything he is claiming to do 

This^ And I also feel like he exaggerated his views and what he's going to pander to poor, uneducated white people and I don't think hes gonna follow through with a lot of it. Every politician has a gimmick. That was his.

Archived