Lady Gaga, Madonna, Katy Perry And Many More In Music Respond To Donald Trump Getting Elected President of the United States

Jordan Miller

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

I am disgusted. I cannot even begin to understand the thought process of someone who voted for that bully.

i can help you.

step 1: be scared of change and have hope for an unqualified candidate to somehow build you a wonderful world filled with only people whose behaviour you like / approves

there's no step 2 bc their brain ran out of capacity :quirkney:

Well, every movie needs a super villain. I guess Americans saw Canada elect Trudeau and decided he needed a bitterly hateful adversary.  I guess the best this result has done is expose a shocking reality: over half of Americans support racism, misogyny, and bigotry. I'm not surprised that it exists, that high a number though is alarming. 

3 hours ago, ukfan said:

Donald trump is president.  

I live in the UK and American politics slightly confuses me. 

To me both Clinton and trump seem like terrible candidates. Did Clinton really kill someone?  They haven't exactly stated what they would change when president. 

Why is trump so hated??  What does he believe?  

I honestly didn't think he would win, alot of celebrities are really sad ( Britney maybe too) that he won.  What does this mean??  

I don't see why Obama can't just stay!  ive never liked trump personally. 

I don't know alot about the recent election and some insight would be appreciated.  

To help make this Britney related,  she met with hillary so she must of supported her to an extent .  

I feel like it's a dark day for America but I really hope not. You'll always have us brits through it all,  your closest alibis :)

I don't know alot about American politics.  All I know is Love trumps hate.  

Obama can't stay because he has been the president for 8 years. Once Trump said, I would kill people, and the will still vote me... And don't know..., but he treats people like if they were stupid, and what is clear to me, is that you both Americans and English are stupid and crazy, 1. Trump, 2.Brexit hahahah

But really, trump really hates black people, people from other countries, gay people, women... C'mon...:sofedup:

2 hours ago, rowelle said:

I find it interesting that Gaga is crying in her car with her window rolled down. She wanted the photogs to capture that moment. Very sneaky, Gaga.

shes so stupid it hurts my brains..

you dont have tell us ur in pain and crying

"ohhh im lady Gaga, i talk too much and make speeches to look like i care about **** and stuff, here i am crying in my car...care for me everyonee.. look at me"

I'm in France and it was a really long sleepless night to catch up with everything. The fact that he won by a landslide just proves how many people from the "silent majority" (as they call themselves) used their voice, and others who are generally vocal decided to stay silent. I feel a bit sick, everything he said through his campaign were scarier each and every time. I hope people realize that this election is not only going to weigh on the US but on the entire World. But let's not forget that this man was created by the media, they build him up trying to pass him as a joke and when they saw that it was all real they all endorsed Hilary like pyromaniac firemen. But what they've done is done. I hope the Congress and The Senate (both republicans) will monitor his most extreme decisions. This is a weird moment in history... 

Archived