Lady Gaga, Madonna, Katy Perry And Many More In Music Respond To Donald Trump Getting Elected President of the United States

Jordan Miller

38 minutes ago, OutrageousSin said:

On the bright side of this mess, Beyonce & JayZ's power era is ovaaaaaa!!

Trump winning is devastating a nightmare let's be real:britwtf:  he's a bully, racist and i think he is crazy :awkblink: but Mr and Mrs. Carters and Gaga can be in  problems along others hollywood artists..:JLostare:  i do not know if  she was crying because hillary lost or becuase she knows there are a lot probability to be mentioned in that investigation of thoses mails #spiritcooking:paper: he said he will appoint a special prosecutor to investigate hillary's mails:janet: after #spiritcooking was spreaded she jumped on hillary car:britstare: also he publicly rejected those 3.:wontcry:

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RussianFan said:

The majority of US people has spoken tho. Shut up, the Hilary puppets. No more money from her for you. 

Yeah, that's true, the majority of the US has spoken tho, Hillary lost with the majority of the votes (+100,000 votes than that talking ****)...

Shut up, this is embarrassing, go and enjoy Putin :saycheese:

4 hours ago, ukfan said:

Donald trump is president.  

I live in the UK and American politics slightly confuses me. 

To me both Clinton and trump seem like terrible candidates. Did Clinton really kill someone?  They haven't exactly stated what they would change when president. 

Why is trump so hated??  What does he believe?  

I honestly didn't think he would win, alot of celebrities are really sad ( Britney maybe too) that he won.  What does this mean??  

I don't see why Obama can't just stay!  ive never liked trump personally. 

I don't know alot about the recent election and some insight would be appreciated.  

To help make this Britney related,  she met with hillary so she must of supported her to an extent .  

I feel like it's a dark day for America but I really hope not. You'll always have us brits through it all,  your closest alibis :)

I don't know alot about American politics.  All I know is Love trumps hate.  

WE the people, the silent majority stood up to the lies of the mainstream media! that's what happened!

AMEN

#GAYSFORTRUMP

2 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I mean I voted for Hilary because Trump is disgusting, but truth be told I can't stand her either and even though I'm beyond unhappy that Trump won part of me thinks it's hilarious that Hilary lost 

hahahah  it is a good message we sent to the establishment

I don't understand how people are shocked. I mean it was obvious, hate and fascism is in right now. The world got way too PC, people were pressed about a black president whether they wanna admit it or not, George Bush's mess is still going strong, Hilary was so untrusted and unpopular. 

The idiots that voted Trump are losers with **** situations who need people to blame and project the pain on, thickos who we're undecided voters. 

America is even more of a laughing stock than it was before, you're sick of the establishment so you vote for a super rich guy with no experience who dodges taxes to represent you? ******* idiots, just like the Brexit lot. Immigration is not gonna ever stop being a problem. They use immigration to get in power every time, how do people not see that. 

13 minutes ago, confidentnotcocky said:

I don't understand how people are shocked. I mean it was obvious, hate and fascism is in right now. The world got way too PC, people were pressed about a black president whether they wanna admit it or not, George Bush's mess is still going strong, Hilary was so untrusted and unpopular. 

The idiots that voted Trump are losers with **** situations who need people to blame and project the pain on, thickos who we're undecided voters. 

America is even more of a laughing stock than it was before, you're sick of the establishment so you vote for a super rich guy with no experience who dodges taxes to represent you? ******* idiots, just like the Brexit lot. Immigration is not gonna ever stop being a problem. They use immigration to get in power every time, how do people not see that. 

Yeah its embarrassing. People really underestimate the amount of hate we have in the US. People are very racist, ****** and homophobic. They just found the most hateful vessel to lead them. 

2 hours ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Would you be overjoyed if someone so hateful became your president?

No, of course not. My point is usually celebs have their windows rolled up for privacy. So I believe she purposefully had her windows rolled down so photogs could capture that "intimate" moment.

All I have to say is... This country is 100% ******, and Donald Trump as President is going to completely undo any progress we've made as a society in the last few years.   But that's what his idiot supporters want, I guess: to eradicate all rights for gays, minorities, etc.  What a depressing ******* day.  I'm still in shock.

4 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I'm glad that she was neutral and wasn't publicly voicing her political opinions. It was a smart and classy decision. 

TBH

4 minutes ago, Iamcharlesbass said:

She should've spoken against him tho, coming from an artist whose fanbase are mostly women, gay men, and of different nationalities... :rihit:

:nobitch:

And here in Mexico we're doomed. Between the stupid a*hole we have as president, who's ruining us (and there's still two years left of his government) and now Trump as our neighbor... :idkney: Wake me up when the nightmare ends :embarrassney:

Well, he did say a lot of things he said before was just because he was doing his campaign and not necessarily will become true, plus not everything he proposes will pass, but still it's really, really sad.

2 hours ago, I Just Want More said:

He's basically the new age ******, backed by the KKK and Neo-Nazis and he's xenophobic/homophobic/racist, he loves war and destruction, he has literally filed for bankruptcy several times, his rhetoric is positively terrible, he has ******** harassed women and made rapey comments

Everyone in America who is not a rich white cis male will suffer

a new brainwashed TV generation. eww

Archived