Lady Gaga, Madonna, Katy Perry And Many More In Music Respond To Donald Trump Getting Elected President of the United States

Jordan Miller

Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, the USA keeps meddling anywhere it pleases and now with this guy who is legit a businessman and sees only money and power, who knows what will happen. I'm gay and his hate towards me is not even my greatest concern. If he sees an economic or any kind of monetary gain somewhere in the world i'm afraid he just might go and grab everything as they always do. Wars are coming guys, I feel it and it's a very shitty situation. GJ USA, your brainwashing never ceases to amaze me.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, OutrageousSin said:

The world is in a Blackout era right now...

Honestly I'm far from expert in politics, but I know for sure that **** will go down this time! 

R.I.P 'merica 

im still hoping this is all a joke but ig this is really happening.

how could the US even choose someone who is so unfit to be a president.

Spoiler

the world really has gone to **** :embarrassney:

Spoiler

but we shouldnt really be talking about politics on a britney / pop forum :awks:

lets instead talk about how britney will snatch our wigs with slumber party ft. slaynashe

5 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I mean I voted for Hilary because Trump is disgusting, but truth be told I can't stand her either and even though I'm beyond unhappy that Trump won part of me thinks it's hilarious that Hilary lost 

All the support from artists and those free concerts didnt help her at all :weusay:

Hate to be a cynical ***** but just feel like these celebs like Gaga and KP are using it for attention and KP's tweets are annoying me, 'Power to the people' 'Rise up' etc. feels like she is trying to incite a riot or something, everyone is so upset and emotional - she should be careful what she tweets. Sad night :( 

4 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Hate to be a cynical ***** but just feel like these celebs like Gaga and KP are using it for attention and KP's tweets are annoying me, 'Power to the people' 'Rise up' etc. feels like she is trying to incite a riot or something, everyone is so upset and emotional - she should be careful what she tweets. Sad night :( 

She was just paid 70k at one point. I mean Katy.  It is all ****** up. Disgusting. 

49 minutes ago, BattleBoy said:

Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, the USA keeps meddling anywhere it pleases and now with this guy who is legit a businessman and sees only money and power, who knows what will happen. I'm gay and his hate towards me is not even my greatest concern. If he sees an economic or any kind of monetary gain somewhere in the world i'm afraid he just might go and grab everything as they always do. Wars are coming guys, I feel it and it's a very shitty situation. GJ USA, your brainwashing never ceases to amaze me.

He does like to grab things :idkney:

Archived