"Glad that's over" - Britney Spears, Apple Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, SadShadow said:

I haven't watched the Apple performance, will I find out when I do it? SOMEONE tell me the mess what's happening 

Jordan just said that she said "glad it's over" or something like that 

which doesn't help because exhalers are having a meltdown because of the stuff they've been complaining about since 2013. I'll letchu watch first :yaknow:

Hes not throwing shade, but He's obviously an attention *****, he uses this place to put his self everywhere, he's probably not even a real fan, considering he got so bored he had to turn it into a general music website, he's just like the guy from gal-axy 

I thought it was notable and funny she said that... It's so Britney to be transparent about her relief that she got through that bit. What she pulled off wasn't easy for her... but she did it!

Just cause Jordan points that out doesn't mean he's throwing shade, stop making drama out of nothing.

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Vic_B_Like said:

Lol @ people making excuses for her. It was so hott she was so sweaty blah blah blah. It's called performing thats what happens when you perform. Tho I'm surprised she sweated at all considering how lazy and so disconnected she was for this. Glad it's over brit?  Yea you can tell you wanted it to be over the moment u got on stage. Just save you're legacy and retire, you obviously don't like performing and I'm over the fake **** already. P.S somebody should tell her she has a new album out maybe she should perform some songs from that just saying. :rihclap:

you could retire your account too tbh!

SKAOTYBWYVxiE.gif

I might be more in love with her right now than I've ever been. 

But for real even not knowing her in person I think we all know her ******* better than that to think this was malicious. We also know she can be a sarcastic ******* sometimes which is amazing everytime lolz 

she nailed it tonight! Thank you Britney I love you 

he's just being tongue in cheek. i dn....even when britney said that it was obvious she meant the heat and the hair and the exertion. and jordan didnt mean to offend either its just funny cause she has been working her *** off and we know she likes her down time. i dn calm down and hold hands everybody?

Guest Dexmorgan89

for when she said "I'm glad its over!!", that too by the owner of this site?! Are you people for real right now, are you unaware of her goofy ways? Do you not know by now that she would NEVER EVER throw shade at her fans and her performing. Did you not see how much fun she was having last night? I mean I am all for freedom of opinion but this makes me sad not infuriated. For real. Its just sad when click baits is what loyal fans have to resort to. I mean, ugh :( 

Archived