"Glad that's over" - Britney Spears, Apple Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dexmorgan89

Ofcourse this can be blasted by some b-grade media outlets as "OMG! Britney Spears cries for help through cryptic closing line" but how can any of you whose been a fan for years resort to such poor choices? 

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

You're  like 10 hours late. We already talked about it.

I see. Its a timezone thing. I'm at work and just got time to see some posts. 

I honestly hope she was saying it legitimately 

I love her because of the crazy weird **** she says. I mean I love her, but I'm not a fan that buys like 50 of her albums to "support" her and will start petitions on funraising websites to see her original video. I stan for her because her music is hot, her charisma is on another level, she's usually unaware of everything, and she's a troll. it's amazing. she's predictably unpredictable. i want the original MM video, but the fact that it was scrapped for a piece of **** is hilarious to me, it's like she's my big sister pranking me all the time and it pisses me off so much that i just have to laugh and learn to embrace the fuckery

Guest Dexmorgan89
1 minute ago, timaeus said:

It's Exhale. People here love to overreact over Britney. She can't even ******* breathe without someone saying she should retire.

It just sad, man.

8 minutes ago, Dexmorgan89 said:

Ofcourse this can be blasted by some b-grade media outlets as "OMG! Britney Spears cries for help through cryptic closing line" but how can any of you whose been a fan for years resort to such poor choices? 

I see. Its a timezone thing. I'm at work and just got time to see some posts. 

Jordan didn't mean it that way tho. He just quoted her. It was funny at the time.

Guest Dexmorgan89
1 minute ago, Ambient said:

I honestly hope she was saying it legitimately 

I love her because of the crazy weird **** she says. I mean I love her, but I'm not a fan that buys like 50 of her albums to "support" her and will start petitions on funraising websites to see her original video. I stan for her because her music is hot, her charisma is on another level, she's usually unaware of everything, and she's a troll. it's amazing. she's predictably unpredictable. i want the original MM video, but the fact that it was scrapped for a piece of **** is hilarious to me, it's like she's my big sister pranking me all the time and it pisses me off so much that i just have to laugh and learn to embrace the fuckery

Likewise, man. BUT I have nothing against her for scrapping the original video. It's her choice, plain and simple. If she is uncomfortable with the finished product nothing (not even our love for her) should stop her from stopping it. Thats her right. In my opinion, whatever snippets I saw of the scrapped video made little to no sense to me and I can easily see what she had a problem with. That being said I am no fan of the video we got too. 

Guest Dexmorgan89
Just now, PieceofBritney said:

Jordan didn't mean it that way tho. He just quoted her. It was funny at the time.

I am not completely sold cause I have been following this site for years. But ok, let give him the benefit of the doubt again. 

I don't think she meant it how we interpreted it, but it's ironic of her to say it, given that so many people watching it thought the same. This board last night was going crazy with people disappointed and popjustice too.

When it's your own fans who are cringing it isn't good. She has to realise that even when you're tired you have to put on a show. You have to put that aside and go for it.

Alicia keys managed, kylie managed, robbie williams and allllll the other people who have done the apple music festival were able to do it despite the heat, so why is it we're here making excuses for her again?

Guest Dexmorgan89
1 hour ago, PieceofBritney said:

He tends to insult Britney's team but it's always in Britney's best interest. I believe (I've known him since 2007) he loves Britney as much as we do if not more. 

I am on the fence on this one. I'd rather not comment :) 

i dont why u guys make a deal of it while there are some much else to do :mhm:

its not like she said shes glad bcuz the show is over  or something shes said in the middle of the show right after Make Me which clearly shows she was uncomfortable with something maybe her hair which seemed she was strugling with, get over it :mhm:

19 minutes ago, NotAPassenger said:

Like some of you wouldn't have made this thread but because it's Jordan he's #Crucified :sofedup:

Its funny, it's a thread laughing at the **** Britney says. God it's not that serious. 

I heard her say it after Make Me and it made me laugh :rihclap:

exactly :rihclap:
Jordan's just like Brit, for example, when every pop singer uses playback, but only Britney is dragged so hard :quirkney:

10 hours ago, IfUSeekSlayMe said:

I was the freakshow guy and I'm still sweating from how hot it was in there, let alone the stage and I only crawled across it and **** dropped, the heat in there was intense. I didn't actually here her say that though, when was it? she seemed really happy performing tbh

You were awesome by the way. It was soo nice to see a real fan on stage instead of a celeb or one of Brits friends. You killed it.

45 minutes ago, LisaJane said:

You were awesome by the way. It was soo nice to see a real fan on stage instead of a celeb or one of Brits friends. You killed it.

Thankyou, i wanted everyone to see that i was excited and actually living a once in a lifetime dream, i think the dancers liked my **** drop:carpoolney: but yeah im glad everyone saw a fan from the beginning of her career just love life 

4 hours ago, saicis said:

I don't think she meant it how we interpreted it, but it's ironic of her to say it, given that so many people watching it thought the same. This board last night was going crazy with people disappointed and popjustice too.

When it's your own fans who are cringing it isn't good. She has to realise that even when you're tired you have to put on a show. You have to put that aside and go for it.

Alicia keys managed, kylie managed, robbie williams and allllll the other people who have done the apple music festival were able to do it despite the heat, so why is it we're here making excuses for her again?

oh, do you wanna know why people are making excuses for her?

most users here are britards, honey. they treat her as if britney is part of their family or something (constantly making excuses for her and forgetting she's a popstar that doesn't know we exist).

Archived