"Glad that's over" - Britney Spears, Apple Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, IfUSeekSlayMe said:

I was the freakshow guy and I'm still sweating from how hot it was in there, let alone the stage and I only crawled across it and **** dropped, the heat in there was intense. I didn't actually here her say that though, when was it? she seemed really happy performing tbh

You were **** bb, good job :shameless:

12 minutes ago, Clumsywhore said:

Both, Jordan and this Mexican cockroach Mauricio user are fraudulent *****. One has no life, and the other uses Britney's life to have a life himself

:tiffsmoke:

thank you :shameless:

Just now, Brichney. said:

He's trash. 

I can't with him... hye his a shady trash with her... after all she gave to him... because if it wasn't for her she wouldn't have this attempt of Pop Forum 

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

He posted it on Britney Spears' forum tho. Her fans are already tearing her apart here, what would a comment do? lol

ugh go suck his **** tbh :moorangu:

4 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

I can't with him... hye his a shady trash with her... after all she gave to him... because if it wasn't for her she wouldn't have this attempt of Pop Forum 

ugh go suck his **** tbh :moorangu:

I've known him since 2007 he loves Britney as much we do. Let's not blame someone else for something Britney said. He just repeated it...for entertainment. You guys are already giving him as enough hits as he wants by constantly complaining so there was no need for him to add fuel to the fire or anything. 

Archived