"Glad that's over" - Britney Spears, Apple Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Why is it even an insult to call someone a bottom? Something I notice on Exhale a lot of. I don't get it... :sofedup:

What do all these "tops" on here **** then? Are they ******* pumpkins???? :mhmsureny:

I meant to say "no way you are not a bottom" (I edited it now) and by not dwelling on people's roles, that's exactly what I meant. It's stupid. I was kinda trying to stop this role nonsense.

24 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

He's not shading her.. lol u just have some built up emotional feelings about the performance tonight and so u wanna find someone to blame lol

Let's not act like Jordan doesn't purposefully always try and orchestrate meltdowns on here. He's not innocent and he knew that fans were gonna whine about Britney saying something like that by taking it out of context 

52 minutes ago, IfUSeekSlayMe said:

I was the freakshow guy and I'm still sweating from how hot it was in there, let alone the stage and I only crawled across it and **** dropped, the heat in there was intense. I didn't actually here her say that though, when was it? she seemed really happy performing tbh

You see everyone? Confirmation it was bloody hot up on that stage, she was exhausted so she was probably glad it was over! IT DOESNT MEAN SHE WANTS TO RETIRE AND NOT QUIT THE MUSIC INDUSTRY FFS

I loved your confidence by the way! 

Archived