"Glad that's over" - Britney Spears, Apple Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't at Jordan being such a fake fan and trying to make that into something big:whitneyshade:

Perhaps she meant as in, glad it's over so I can catch a breather??? She performed for like 40 mins straight and you forget that she's human. She even said it "it's so hot in here", just imagine moving around, dancing and having to have energy for that long to keep a hyped crowd up??

I always knew you just used her name for some type of wannabe relevancy, but I can't believe you're going to make a little thing into something that it's not, specially when she did a GREAT JOB

:xcuseme:

Lol @ people making excuses for her. It was so hott she was so sweaty blah blah blah. It's called performing thats what happens when you perform. Tho I'm surprised she sweated at all considering how lazy and so disconnected she was for this. Glad it's over brit?  Yea you can tell you wanted it to be over the moment u got on stage. Just save you're legacy and retire, you obviously don't like performing and I'm over the fake **** already. P.S somebody should tell her she has a new album out maybe she should perform some songs from that just saying. :rihclap:

2 hours ago, briteen said:

I can honestly say this is the first time Britney and her team have really left me disappointed.

Make Me video got to me for a while, and the choice of bonus tracks on Glory, but this?

this effects me. hard. 

I agree that she is out there, doing her thing, but she has no motivation, no passion - she's just going through the moves.

I was optimistic about AMF until Circus.

How could she take an era like Circus, and do it like that in 2016?

She has costumes, props, and choreography but she does that? I don't think so.

I hope Britney takes a week or two off after this an think about her career, legacy, and its value.

i haven't watched the  show what happened? :idkney:

14 minutes ago, Clumsywhore said:

I can't at Jordan being such a fake fan and trying to make that into something big:whitneyshade:

Perhaps she meant as in, glad it's over so I can catch a breather??? She performed for like 40 mins straight and you forget that she's human. She even said it "it's so hot in here", just imagine moving around, dancing and having to have energy for that long to keep a hyped crowd up??

I always knew you just used her name for some type of wannabe relevancy, but I can't believe you're going to make a little thing into something that it's not, specially when she did a GREAT JOB

:xcuseme:

he is disgusting, is not the first time she acts like that i think :shameless:

4 minutes ago, Vic_B_Like said:

Lol @ people making excuses for her. It was so hott she was so sweaty blah blah blah. It's called performing thats what happens when you perform. Tho I'm surprised she sweated at all considering how lazy and so disconnected she was for this. Glad it's over brit?  Yea you can tell you wanted it to be over the moment u got on stage. Just save you're legacy and retire, you obviously don't like performing and I'm over the fake **** already. P.S somebody should tell her she has a new album out maybe she should perform some songs from that just saying. :rihclap:

poor your life lol 

are u mad? :gloria:

2 minutes ago, Vic_B_Like said:

Don't you have a life??

To hate an artist, yet are registered on a Forum revolving that artist? You must have no life. 

Just saying

:whitneyshade:

10 minutes ago, Vic_B_Like said:

YAS slay that truth tea!

Archived