World-exclusive first pictures from the Britney Spears Lifetime biopic show

Niki

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The actress isn't ugly and they got Britney's style right...

The issue I have is that this is a Lifetime movie. The purpose is to tell drama instead of getting the vibe and atmosphere of her story right. I would rather Netflix or the big screen tell a story about Britney from the pov of someone who cares about her. Even without her permission. The without the permission of a living person is frightening enough but at least have it be from a source that cares about Britney. 

2 minutes ago, tarotx said:

The actress isn't ugly and they got Britney's style right...

The issue I have is that this is a Lifetime movie. The purpose is to tell drama instead of getting the vibe and atmosphere of her story right. I would rather Netflix or the big screen tell a story about Britney that the pov of someone who cares about her. Even without her permission. The without the permission of a living person is frightening enough but at least have it be from a source that cares about Britney. 

THIS!

49 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I don't know why fans were freaking out about this. They used to pick actresses they think could play her in a life story movie and now she gets one and it's a bad thing. :sofedup:

I think it will be an interesting watch tbh

I think most of us were hoping someone would make an actual film with an actual budget and an actual name playing Britney, not an embarrassing, low-budget Lifetime movie of the week starring, written by, and directed by nobodies.  The fact that Britney is totally against this thing makes it even worse.  If/when a real biopic about her is made, she should be involved.

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

I just hope they won't reduce 2007ney as a party girl / crazy girl. :sofedup:

Her breakdown started as early as 2002-03 and has many root causes, the divorce was only the last straw. :sofedup:

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
38 minutes ago, tarotx said:

The issue I have is that this is a Lifetime movie. The purpose is to tell drama instead of getting the vibe and atmosphere of her story right. I would rather Netflix or the big screen tell a story about Britney from the pov of someone who cares about her. Even without her permission. The without the permission of a living person is frightening enough but at least have it be from a source that cares about Britney. 

Freakin this

Archived