World-exclusive first pictures from the Britney Spears Lifetime biopic show

Niki

World-exclusive first pictures from the Britney Spears Lifetime biopic show the pop princess being romanced by a young man. 
The images from the set of the Lifetime biopic - which has just filmed it's first week -  show the striking similarity between Aussie 'Hail, Caesar!' actress Natasha Bassett and hit-maker Britney in the era when sky-rocketed to international fame with her classic '…Baby One More Time'
The film will document the roller-coaster years - as well as her recent comeback.
Many still believe it was the rocky-relationship and ultimate divorce of her parents Lynne and Jamie in 2002 - as well as her split from Justin Timberlake - that started the downward spiral leading to her crumbling private life.
Among the turbulent moments the film will include are her parent's divorce, her split from fellow Mickey Mouse Club star Justin Timberlake, her failed marriages and her conservatorship under her father.
Britney herself has voiced her displeasure that the film is being made.

According to Lifetime, 'The film will also show her bouncing back from these difficulties to become the iconic and beloved performer she is today.'

The movie is set to debut on cable network Lifetime in 2017

http://xray.breatheheavy.com/displayimage.php?pid=330065

normal_XRAY_LIFETIME_28229.jpgnormal_XRAY_LIFETIME_28329.jpg

In my eyes the pics look like 2002!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Spearsfan said:

I don't know why fans were freaking out about this. 

I think it will be an interesting watch tbh

I think many are scared the movie won't be 'real'.

They need to make it dramatic to get attention. Could be good for Britney but also really bad I guess.

4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I don't know why fans were freaking out about this. They used to pick actresses they think could play her in a life story movie and now she gets one and it's a bad thing. :sofedup:

I think it will be an interesting watch tbh

They'd need to know her life story first to make one. Are you here for them misinterpreting her breakdown and feeding false narratives about that dark period of her life? I'm not. :britclose:

3 minutes ago, XOTIC said:

because it's being made against britney's wishes and that's more than enough reason?

what a load of garbage, most of you signed a petition about the make me video which gathered like 15k signatures but you'll support **** like this that does nothing but exploit her

I wouldn't think she would ever want a story about her life... because she is very private these days.

Fans wanted this for years. Now it happens and they are complaining.

Promo is promo at least they are saying it will show her comeback and her slaying again unlike every other bio story that is 50 minutes of 2007 and 10 of her legendary career. 

7 minutes ago, Niki said:

World-exclusive first pictures from the Britney Spears Lifetime biopic show the pop princess being romanced by a young man. 
The images from the set of the Lifetime biopic - which has just filmed it's first week -  show the striking similarity between Aussie 'Hail, Caesar!' actress Natasha Bassett and hit-maker Britney in the era when sky-rocketed to international fame with her classic '…Baby One More Time'
The film will document the roller-coaster years - as well as her recent comeback.
Many still believe it was the rocky-relationship and ultimate divorce of her parents Lynne and Jamie in 2002 - as well as her split from Justin Timberlake - that started the downward spiral leading to her crumbling private life.
Among the turbulent moments the film will include are her parent's divorce, her split from fellow Mickey Mouse Club star Justin Timberlake, her failed marriages and her conservatorship under her father.
Britney herself has voiced her displeasure that the film is being made.

According to Lifetime, 'The film will also show her bouncing back from these difficulties to become the iconic and beloved performer she is today.'

The movie is set to debut on cable network Lifetime in 2017

http://xray.breatheheavy.com/displayimage.php?pid=330065

normal_XRAY_LIFETIME_28229.jpgnormal_XRAY_LIFETIME_28329.jpg

In my eyes the pics look like 2002!

18 minutes ago, XOTIC said:

not surprised the pieces of **** on this forum wanted a biopic that britney did never sanctioned so not sure what you're trying to prove by saying that

it's not "promo", stop being so trashy. that's a disgusting thing to say. this is dirty journalism and a complete invasion of her life. she doesnt want this **** showcased, that's why people are criticizing it and that's what your initial question was. she has recently stated she disapproves of it so why are you trying to justify it?

How is it being invasive of her privacy when it literally was her life story we saw. That doesn't make sense. 

Obviously Britney and her team are against it because they don't know what they are going to put in it. It could spread lies. Doesn't change the fact we will have to see reviews to know for sure.  It's happening either way and if they react truthful things we know are true it will be an interesting watch.

Archived