World-exclusive first pictures from the Britney Spears Lifetime biopic show

Niki

50 minutes ago, XOTIC said:

"how is it being invasive"? are you serious? they are intruding on her personal space, personal matters that have absolutely nothing to do with them and making money off it. britney has not given consent for this to go forward yet they are filming it anyway. how the **** isnt that invasive? they are touching on territory that has nothing to do with anyone but those directly involved. how the **** is it NOT being invasive? explain

of course it'll spread lies. no one knows exactly what happened in her life on a day by day basis

look if you wanna watch it, i dont give a **** and i don't think less of you for that. im gonna check it out too just like any other documentary, paparazzi photo, and/or article that touches on britney, sheer curiosity. but stop glamorizing it. that's where the problem is between us. look at it for what it is and stop defending it. it's shoddy journalism and the purpose behind this is to capitalize on somebody's life without the authority to do so. THAT is invasive

She Is a celebrity and they are doing a bio pic on her career and life. I'm not glamorizing it in any way. We are going to probably see rumored stuff (which is where I can see the privacy thing) but other than that is everything that we have seen through the years.

I deff can see why Britney wouldn't want it made because it will involve past struggles which she obviously doesn't want to talk about. That being said it can't be left out because it is a part of her iconic legacy if we like it or not.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I think most of us were hoping someone would make an actual film with an actual budget and an actual name playing Britney, not an embarrassing, low-budget Lifetime movie of the week starring, written by, and directed by nobodies.  The fact that Britney is totally against this thing makes it even worse.  If/when a real biopic about her is made, she should be involved.

I don't think she would ever want a biopic anyways and it if was up to her team you know it would all be rainbows and butterflies. 

I don't think the draw is in right now for a movie or huge budget for a bio movie for Britney. With age or her death (she will live forever in my mind, so this won't happen) they probs will make one. 

I would be fine without this but since it's happening I'm interested. 

7 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

She Is a celebrity and they are doing a bio pic on her career and life. I'm not glamorizing it in any way. We are going to probably see rumored stuff (which is where I can see the privacy thing) but other than that is everything that we have seen through the years.

I deff can see why Britney wouldn't want it made because it will involve past struggles which she obviously doesn't want to talk about. That being said it can't be left out because it is a part of her iconic legacy if we like it or not.

Of course you don't see the big deal and you're so blase about it. It's not your ******* life. lmao Put yourself in her shoes luv.

I just don't understand some of your other comments in this topic or what you're argument is at all? What's your point is what I'm asking. lol

Perhaps it's not even about her past struggles being included at all it's that they're going to get it wrong and wont treat some of the very serious issues the way they deserve. It's going to be a disaster movie of the week from Lifetime.

They need to GTFO with this piece of turd movie.  First of all, they don't know the facts leading up to her breakdown so all they can do is make assumptions and I'm pretty sure they're going make it a big effing deal to bring in ratings.  This lifetime movie needs to be locked up where Make Me original video and Rebellion is b/c god knows they will not be seeing the light of day!  I cannot with this exploitation of her.   I hope the BArmy gets on lifetime's *** on fb and social media when it is released.  :fu::lessons:

8 hours ago, KENZDOYLE said:

I will totally watch it, but it's wrong. She voiced she does NOT support this.

Lifetime will do a hack job. No one wants anything from her dark days (including K Fed, JT Break Up, 2007, etc.) UNLESS it is a tell all from Godney herself :verycool:

The thing about movies like this is it might force Britney to tell her own story one day if she is tired enough of inaccuracies.  Of course no one should "force" her to do that--but I mean that maybe it'll prompt her to want to write a book or whatever if she really wants to get her side out there to the public which she may not even be able to do because of the conservatorship.

Archived