Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Wombat said:

I dont take everything she does as a gift from heaven and I think she can do even better. There's just a difference with complaining about everything and not realising that even for a star like Britney, gaining her old star-stamina back doesnt come overnight. I think you just need to realise that! I truly think she was really stiff ten years ago and I thought she will surely retire soon but now I feel like she's just climing the ladder again, IMPROVING AFTER EVERY SINGLE PERFORMANCE SHE DOES....

I don't think it's just about her or her stamina. The current presentation of "Britney Spears" as a whole from choreography to costumes to staging is what's being criticized, not her as a performer. I think in people's rush to defend her they are missing what's actually being complained about.

43 minutes ago, Mario Posey said:

So you think we don't hope for her to improve and do better than she already is?

I've said in many posts what Britney is missing is high energy, she could do these same routines and if she had that fierce energy every time she had to strike a move that I would be gagging every single time. Just because i liked some things about what she was serving me at iHeart means I thought everything she did was flaw free. But some people are acting like it was the worst thing in the history of performances.

Its like yall think we have Britneys worst interest in at heart just because we didn't hate every single thing about the performance lol.

Although I responded to you, I wasn't necessarily directing that to you. Yesterday I watched people attack this one person for criticizing the choreography, not Britney herself. It reminded me when I signed up here I missed out on her breakdown so I asked and was attacked for that as well. 

It just seems to me, an outsider looking in, that people rush to defend her even when she's not being attacked. It just seems like any criticism isn't welcomed

50 minutes ago, Wombat said:

I dont take everything she does as a gift from heaven and I think she can do even better. There's just a difference with complaining about everything and not realising that even for a star like Britney, gaining her old star-stamina back doesnt come overnight. I think you just need to realise that! I truly think she was really stiff ten years ago and I thought she will surely retire soon but now I feel like she's just climing the ladder again, IMPROVING AFTER EVERY SINGLE PERFORMANCE SHE DOES....

its been like 8 years since she's gained her old stamina back and the years are still going by. the first few years were excusable because of the past and everything that happened.. now its clear she's in a truly good place and can do so much better than those stiff vegas routines. threads like these are so ******* dumb like yes come at the fans who know britney is capable of much more but giving the bare minimum... EVERY one of those songs she did at iHeart could've had live vocals because the choreo was SO simple like its just counting steps theres nothing difficult that she does that not every average person can do. "Arm move here arm move there, walk to the left, frame your face, strike a pose" like theres nothing that i watch and am just like "damn i wish i could do that!" 

5 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

Although I responded to you, I wasn't necessarily directing that to you. Yesterday I watched people attack this one person for criticizing the choreography, not Britney herself. It reminded me when I signed up here I missed out on her breakdown so I asked and was attacked for that as well. 

It just seems to me, an outsider looking in, that people rush to defend her even when she's not being attacked. It just seems like any criticism isn't welcomed

Any kind of criticism is not welcome here for psychotic Britards.

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

I think the follow up is even more hilarious because she just looks uneasy while shes doing her routine with the baton.

:hype:

i imagine he scream was blood curdling. And then her spasming 'ew ew ew' hand lolol

the fact she was a policewoman made it even better, imagine she smacked him with the stick 

11 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

Well from my point of view I think u can want her to change her team etc anytime! I agree the current choreographer isn't the best! But there's a difference between criticizing everything and giving constructive criticism. Also there were comments earlier about whenever there's a positive comment he or she gets bashed for even saying they liked it! Like every single positive thread someone feels the need to bring the happy ppl down...

yes, industry changed, no one is dancing anymore but everyone sings 
does she sing live? no 
does she dance hardcore like she used to? also no 
you can enjoy average choreo as long as you want, it's cool but we know she can do much better than what she's doing

2 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

It's only going to get worse as time goes on. As has been happening for the past 9 years, the people who criticize her (who have every right to do so, of course) eventually hit their breaking point and just stop being fans. As the people that are willing to criticize her leave, exhale becomes more and more of a circlejerk amongst the other group of fans (so called "britards") - the ones that eat up everything Britney gives them no matter the quality, the ones that make furious rant posts whenever they see someone criticizing Britney, the ones that are unable to handle even constructive criticism without screaming "ungrateful c*nts!!" or "awful fanbase!!", the ones that parrot tired and invalid excuses like "she's a mom", "she's trying her best", "she had a breakdown" etc. Eventually this forum will be a complete circlejerk of blinded and delusional fans where you won't even be able to constructively criticize without being flamed and/or banned.

2 hours ago, CJMCH said:

She had the same choreo for MATM during the whole ITZ era, yet you wouldn't see everybody complaining that she did the same thing during the whole promo schedule. Now, everybody is like "OMG Piece of Me again?"

because matm choreography was perfect.her choreographies were great back then.now she mostly does easy choreos, just posing.iheart performance had some good choreo, ı admit, like the moves they added to slave and toxic, but that's all.and even though she doesn't dance like she used to do, she doesn't sing.her lipping since the beginning doesn't change the fact that it is not right to lip every single song without singing any of the parts of them.ı'm not saying ı didn't like the performance by the way, overall ı liked it.

9 minutes ago, xBritneyFan19x said:

It's only going to get worse as time goes on. As has been happening for the past 9 years, the people who criticize her (who have every right to do so, of course) eventually hit their breaking point and just stop being fans. As the people that are willing to criticize her leave, exhale becomes more and more of a circlejerk amongst the other group of fans (so called "britards") - the ones that eat up everything Britney gives them no matter the quality, the ones that make furious rant posts whenever they see someone criticizing Britney, the ones that are unable to handle even constructive criticism without screaming "ungrateful c*nts!!" or "awful fanbase!!", the ones that parrot tired and invalid excuses like "she's a mom", "she's trying her best", "she had a breakdown" etc. Eventually this forum will be a complete circlejerk of blinded and delusional fans where you won't even be able to constructively criticize without being flamed and/or banned.

Ppl can give constructive criticism all they want. I do it too! I think what comes to this discussion there are ppl guilty here of not letting others love and ppl not letting others criticize... Even if its constructive. But there are ppl u really seem to just bash Brit for everything. That's just the truth...

1 hour ago, Mario Posey said:

Listen if anyone here has a problem with Britney

You can always go stan Katy Perry and her colorful wigs, Ariana Mocha Latte Grande, Demi "delete it fat" Lovato, Thiefonce, Nekci Menij, Rhenna.

There are plenty of other people to go stan for if Britney is such a flop to anyone on this forum, why stay and burden yourself?

I'm tired of seeing threads like "I'm about to turn in my stan card" okay?? We dont give a **** so if you do thats something for you to deal with

what made you think that you had a right to tell people not to stay here?:rihstare:

Archived