100K 1st Week Sales Prediction on HDD

Six

Just now, Starburst said:

She's selling more than any pop girl anyway tho. She released in a bad week. That said, we can get her to #1 just stream and buy or gift it. Britney is really delivering this era we need to do our part 

THIS if you don't count Beyonce 110k already ***** on Meghan,Ari.Selena,5H,Gwen :riri:  BUT THIS PREDICTION IS OFF

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, nevermind said:

Brit has her spark back and she cares about promoting. Album is amazing. Why should we care about a stupid digit that serves nothing except filling up the table on her wikipedia page? :xcuseme:

It looks bad on her and her legacy! 

Everybody remembers if a album reach number 1 not how many it has sold normally

6 minutes ago, gimmemorebitches said:

I know that album sales decreased a lot but the thing im talking about is promotion. zero promo vs huge promo

BJ in 2016 with that amount of promo would sell 50-60k :cigney: This prediction can be way off. Glory and MM are doing great this era you shouldn't care that much. VMA will have a huge effect. People who say otherwise are dumb. :sickofu:

BUT 100k means doing better than 90 % of the female pop acts.

1 minute ago, BritintheZone said:

It looks bad on her and her legacy! 

Everybody remembers if a album reach number 1 not how many it has sold normally

When you say everybody, you mean flamers on forums who fight other flamers with basic statistics and chart positions? So blackout looks bad on her legacy because it wasnt number one? :xcuseme:

7 minutes ago, Walker said:

We should all stream and buy as much as we can - but also do not get your hopes up too much for the #1. If it doesn't hit #1, its okay - still a great album!

Yess but also websites like wiki were everybody checks and will remain there for the next generation. Also reporters and the media they always say " the six time number one album singer". 

100K with SPS is fine. Y'all need to understand that Britney is coming off a critically panned and commercial flop, that takes TIME to recover from. The first step was to release a great album and she did. Now they will push it with the VMA's tomorrow and Today Show next Friday, as well as the festivals. It's an uphill battle for Britney and it won't be as instant as Circus was (commercially) for obvious reasons. This album will definitely chart for longer than eleven weeks (BJ's chart run) and sell over 300K (which is good in this market) and receive more than 2 singles. 

And where are those ******* delusional c*nts that kept voting me down when i said i dont think its doing that good? :lessons: 

And another fact 4 u stupid delusional c*nts ; 

VMA wont do any **** 

Will boost MM sales but not the album 

not as much as u expect at least :mhm:

Pressed ******* voted me down again i see 

Come at me ******* im ready

KWOmxu.gif

6 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Yess but also websites like wiki were everybody checks and will remain there for the next generation. Also reporters and the media they always say " the six time number one album singer". 

And? On Wiki, the album will have top ten placements in all the markets that show up in her discography page. The only market where she probably won't have a top ten placement is the Netherlands. And it will sell about 200K WW first week.

17 minutes ago, Ozzy8923 said:

And? On Wiki, the album will have top ten placements in all the markets that show up in her discography page. The only market where she probably won't have a top ten placement is the Netherlands. And it will sell about 200K WW first week.

So did britney jean yet everyone called it a flop! Just stating facts. I am working my *** off streaming this album and gifting it to people. I just want it to do good and to have people say it not important to get number is delusional.

18 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

It is very disappointing. I remember when Blackout missed the number one... i was gutted that her #1 streak was over. But it is what it is. All I'm saying is, don't let the sales ruin the enjoyment of a new album, VMAs and the other promo - it's not worth it.

2 minutes ago, Walker said:

It is very disappointing. I remember when Blackout missed the number one... i was gutted that her #1 streak was over. But it is what it is. All I'm saying is, don't let the sales ruin the enjoyment of a new album, VMAs and the other promo - it's not worth it.

:crying11: your right! It my first era and album release as a stan , to not have it be number one is so upsetting . But i still got hope :clap:

Archived