100K 1st Week Sales Prediction on HDD

Six

2 hours ago, Barbie. said:

yes promo is always factored into these predictions.  Just look at the sales boost from the Grammys this year

BB-grammys-sales-spike-best-artist-2016-

And that's the biggest music awards show with nearly THREE times the amount of viewers as the VMAs.

***** stop it

they cold be wrong about the others two acts, so stoppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp I'm crying :pensiveney:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Style. said:

***** stop it

they cold be wrong about the others two acts, so stoppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp I'm crying :pensiveney:

1. Their prediction is too early and because of that not too accurate. Their early prediction of BJ and Circus were waaaaaay off. 

2. They just simply can't consider the impact of promo. That's stupid

3. Grammy's has more viewers but last year VMA performers got a 40%-60% boost in their sales.:bwink:

40 minutes ago, Ozzy8923 said:

100K with SPS is fine. Y'all need to understand that Britney is coming off a critically panned and commercial flop, that takes TIME to recover from. The first step was to release a great album and she did. Now they will push it with the VMA's tomorrow and Today Show next Friday, as well as the festivals. It's an uphill battle for Britney and it won't be as instant as Circus was (commercially) for obvious reasons. This album will definitely chart for longer than eleven weeks (BJ's chart run) and sell over 300K (which is good in this market) and receive more than 2 singles. 

This. 

She has to get her name back out there and win some casual fans back. This great album and all the promo will definitely do the trick if handled correctly (continue pushing it, picking the correct singles, great videos, etc.) but it won't happen instantly. If anything this album has the opportunity to have more longevity than BJ. And the fact that it's matching BJ's first week sales in 2016 is great!

Finally reality setting in to the delusional idiots who think they're being "positive" but in actuality are just being stupid and wrongfully getting people's hopes up who don't know any better. This is what me and every realistic person on this forum said she would sell. And the VMAs won't change that number drastically either. And when it doesn't, what are you gonna say? What excuse will you have then?

Shes not as mainstream popular as she used to be. Fact. Nothing to be ashamed of and nothing to stop stanning over, it's called reality. This is not a negative post to bring people's spirits down, it's a realistic post so that people aren't surprised and disappointed when the numbers aren't what they want them to be. It's still a sick album regardless, enjoy it. 

5 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

1. Their prediction is too early and because of that not too accurate. Their early prediction of BJ and Circus were waaaaaay off. 

2. They just simply can't consider the impact of promo. That's stupid

3. Grammy's has more viewers but last year VMA performers got a 40%-60% boost in their sales.:bwink:

I don't know baby... I'm just so sad right now!!!! FGL is selling like crazy WTF is wrong with this world?! :crying2:

2 hours ago, Barbie. said:

yes promo is always factored into these predictions.  Just look at the sales boost from the Grammys this year

BB-grammys-sales-spike-best-artist-2016-

And that's the biggest music awards show with nearly THREE times the amount of viewers as the VMAs.

I think you're forgetting that the albums in the picture you posted were already out for quite sometime. Also most the GP don't know most of those artists at that time, this is different for Britney she's a worldwide icon.

Factor in the VMA's she has the most ICONIC moments

Britney hasn't performed on the show since Gimme More in almost 10 years.

Make Me is slaying at #3

The album only came out a few days before her performance

If Britney slays and gains interest she will get a healthy boost in sales and interest

People want to see Britney comeback from her ******** bomb, and now is her chance

9 minutes ago, David Rose said:

Finally reality setting in to the delusional idiots who think they're being "positive" but in actuality are just being stupid and wrongfully getting people's hopes up who don't know any better. This is what me and every realistic person on this forum said she would sell. And the VMAs won't change that number drastically either. And when it doesn't, what are you gonna say? What excuse will you have then?

Shes not as mainstream popular as she used to be. Fact. Nothing to be ashamed of and nothing to stop stanning over, it's called reality. This is not a negative post to bring people's spirits down, it's a realistic post so that people aren't surprised and disappointed when the numbers aren't what they want them to be. It's still a sick album regardless, enjoy it. 

What people don't get is that obviously after what happened with bj, she lost a lot of fans. Her numbers are really good regardless though. She's pulling better numbers than a lot of the current acts but they chose a bad week tbh. Current artists are getting #1s with a lot less because they planned a slow release. We should keep on streaming and buying, at least to close the gap or maybe we can get a #2. Who knows, things can change 

7 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

To be accurate.....What the **** is wrong with America ? :sickofu:

idk.. but im so sad like i cant write or express my feelings :crying11:

4 minutes ago, -ididitagain- said:

lmao my latest prediction was 90-100k with a 10-15k SPS boost and I was exactly ******* right yet got attacked and downvoted by britards several times for saying she wouldn't debut at #1. Egg on their faces with their ridiculous predictions again. :lanacackle:

I'm sorry for being an *** with you. I was the stupid one, not you! 

Where the **** is @TOUCHMEANGEL?! He predicted 200k+ tho :pieceofwhat:

1 minute ago, Starburst said:

What people don't get is that obviously after what happened with bj, she lost a lot of fans. Her numbers are really good regardless though. She's pulling better numbers than a lot of the current acts but they chose a bad week tbh. Current artists are getting #1s with a lot less because they planned a slow release. We should keep on streaming and buying, at least to close the gap or maybe we can get a #2. Who knows, things can change 

Yup. The BB100 debut is just a number at the end of the day. When you put it into perspective, 100-120k is actually pretty good  and like you said better than a lot of current pop acts. People should take pride in that instead of being hung up on the fact that she doesn't sell the way she used to.

7 minutes ago, Starburst said:

Its not really their fault. I am pretty sure britney and RCA were waiting for the vmas. Its the other artists and their ******* record labels who decide to be douches and release theirs at the same time

Archived