100K 1st Week Sales Prediction on HDD

Six

16 minutes ago, Starburst said:

What people don't get is that obviously after what happened with bj, she lost a lot of fans. Her numbers are really good regardless though. She's pulling better numbers than a lot of the current acts but they chose a bad week tbh. Current artists are getting #1s with a lot less because they planned a slow release. We should keep on streaming and buying, at least to close the gap or maybe we can get a #2. Who knows, things can change 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Style. said:

idk.. but im so sad like i cant write or express my feelings :crying11:

I'm sorry for being an *** with you. I was the stupid one, not you! 

Where the **** is @TOUCHMEANGEL?! He predicted 200k+ tho :pieceofwhat:

it takes a big person to admit they were wrong and apologize, so thank you. :queenflopga: i forgive you since you said that.

@BenDBitch where are you at boo? you said she was selling 150k+ and very immaturely attacked me in a thread when i dared to say otherwise. do you have anything to say now? i told you i'd see you when the sales predictions came out.

3 hours ago, G-unit said:

That is super annoying though.  All this promo, and technically it's being predicted to sell less than Britney Jean... I can't.

You underestimate the damage that BJ did to her recording career. It didn't tarnish her legacy, but it hurt her as an artists putting out new original content unfortunately. 

9 minutes ago, -ididitagain- said:

it takes a big person to admit they were wrong and apologize, so thank you. :queenflopga: i forgive you for that since you said that.

@BenDBitch where are you at boo? you said she was selling 150k+ and very immaturely attacked me in a thread when i dared to say otherwise. do you have anything to say? i told you i'd see you when the sales predictions came out.

Can we get back to this when they give a more realistic prediction a few days later ? :madonna:Their early predictions can be way off and you know it tbh. :riri:

I said she can sell around 150k with real promo and i still stand by it :myjam:  You can't come for me with a 2nd day prediction :orangu: 

On the other hand yes i was a bit agressive. Since then i looked up other pop gurls album sales and stuff like that and they all sold less than BJ with their massive hits in 2016 :gloria:  I apologize for that but.The album will sell more than predicted now. Keep me bookmarked 'till then

1 hour ago, David Rose said:

Finally reality setting in to the delusional idiots who think they're being "positive" but in actuality are just being stupid and wrongfully getting people's hopes up who don't know any better. This is what me and every realistic person on this forum said she would sell. And the VMAs won't change that number drastically either. And when it doesn't, what are you gonna say? What excuse will you have then?

Shes not as mainstream popular as she used to be. Fact. Nothing to be ashamed of and nothing to stop stanning over, it's called reality. This is not a negative post to bring people's spirits down, it's a realistic post so that people aren't surprised and disappointed when the numbers aren't what they want them to be. It's still a sick album regardless, enjoy it. 

Guest ErJ Spears
1 minute ago, BenDBitch said:

It's not even pure sales. That was like 70. But Meghan and these ******* sell the same :orangu: 

yeah, those were the days, you could debut #1 with that

BJ debuted at #4 with 101K :orangu:

10 minutes ago, ErJ runs away said:

I can't believe Gwen got her first #1 with only 87K of sales..

Photo

She was lucky AF that she didn't have any competition when she released her album.
We're fighting against one of the most famous country acts right now, a rapper that has a very acclaimed album and that old hag that has 100+ years of carreer...

Guest ErJ Spears
5 minutes ago, juniorcasemiro said:

She was lucky AF that she didn't have any competition when she released her album.
We're fighting against one of the most famous country acts right now, a rapper that has a very acclaimed album and that old hag that has 100+ years of carreer...

Don't forget Drake, the streaming god and that stupid soundrack that's being #1 for 2 weeks

welcome to 2016 

Vaizdo rezultatas pagal užklausą „whitney houston interview with diane sawyer“

1 minute ago, ErJ runs away said:

Don't forget Drake, the streaming god and that stupid soundrack that's being #1 for 2 weeks

Drake's album was highly anticipated and had no release date, when it dropped unnanounced people went beserk on Spotify and Apple Music. Plus, he had Hotline Bling and One Dance which were both #2 and #1 respectively.
I seriously have NO IDEA how he could pull off those numbers tbh :gloria:

Guest ErJ Spears
5 minutes ago, juniorcasemiro said:

Drake's album was highly anticipated and had no release date, when it dropped unnanounced people went beserk on Spotify and Apple Music. Plus, he had Hotline Bling and One Dance which were both #2 and #1 respectively.
I seriously have NO IDEA how he could pull off those numbers tbh :gloria:

yep, that's just so unexplainable. I just hope that silly soundtrack will get outta there someday too 

Archived