100K 1st Week Sales Prediction on HDD

Six

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, div said:

HER ******* TEAM MUST RELASE THE ******* VIDEO AND USE ALL THE WEAPONS THEY CAN USE TO PUT GLORY ON ITS DESERVED NUMBER ONE SPOT

pIu4fm7.gif  17.gif

Tulla6.gif

That would be so epic.  Like...if Britney just called up Lachapelle and said "**** it.  Release the video.  Now." :gloria:

told yall streaming will only add at most 10k copies for her, it's not like she's a streaming monster like Drake or Beyonce.  Also these numbers are usually pretty accurate, it takes into account promo already.  Unless she does something that blows everyone out of the water, don't expect that much of a boost from the VMAs.

3 minutes ago, Barbie. said:

told yall streaming will only add at most 10k copies for her, it's not like she's a streaming monster like Drake or Beyonce.  Also these numbers are usually pretty accurate, it takes into account promo already.  Unless she does something that blows everyone out of the water, don't expect that much of a boost from the VMAs.

THEY PREDICTED 300K FOR CIRCUS AND IT ENDED UP SELLIN 500K

SO THEY CAN BE WRONG. WE HAVE VMASNEY.

GO SOMEWHERE WITH UR FLOPP *** NEGATIVITY

6fa5iyjj7mYgg.gif

2 minutes ago, G-unit said:

They did good with the release week though.  The week of the VMAs, one of the biggest music awards shows in the US.  I think it's SO awesome that she is doing the VMA's. 

I think they could've released it the following week on September 2 and still performed at the vmas giving the pre-orders a boost. It's a great rollout & promo by her team but what good is it if at the end of the week the storyline isn't that she's back at number 1? Britney lands 3 or 4 on the BB 200 doesn't have the same ring to it does it? Still a good album and good things happening fans should enjoy after the Britney Jean disaster.

2 minutes ago, Barbie. said:

No they don't consider it OMG how could they do that. There are articles about the power of VMA giving 40-50 % boost to sales. :orangu: yes their prediction is usually accurate but not after a day just later on. 

3 minutes ago, Barbie. said:

Exactly, putting egos aside... These numbers are realistic.

Just now, Toxic.Latin said:

THEY PREDICTED 300K FOR CIRCUS AND IT ENDED UP SELLIN 500K

SO THEY ARE WRONG. WE HAVE VMASNEY.

GO SOMEWHERE WITH UR FLOPP *** NEGATIVITY

6fa5iyjj7mYgg.gif

it's called being realistic and not delusional.  The VMAs get even less viewers than the BBMA awards and not to mention Beyonce & Rihanna also have huge performances there this year so if you are expecting an extra 40k or so sales just from that, it's not realistic.  Even the sales boost from the Grammys which is the biggest music awards show was pathetic, yall need to step out of your bubble.

I don't think y'all realize that this is actually amazing considering everything :crying4:

She's floating around the same numbers as BJ, which was released during a higher sales climate 3 years ago, during holiday season when sales are higher, and off of the moderate hit success of WB.

BJ was not well received, and most people didn't even expect B9 (after everything) to break 100k SPS first week. I'm happy :crying4:

I guess it just sucks that pretty much any other week she would've debuted at #1 on Hot 100. But whatever, let's fight to increase these numbers even more :kisses2all:

Archived