100K 1st Week Sales Prediction on HDD

Six

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant at beyonla selling 500k of coca-cola out of the blue and here we are struggling to get 100k with loafs of promo. This is the girl who once sold over a million in a WEEK!

Wtf?!

I guess a lot of people stopped being her fan. I really do want her to have this number 1 though...it deserves to be number 1.

55 minutes ago, gimmemorebitches said:

That is really low. I cant believe that barbra and some country band will outsell Britney. STREAM ******* NOWWWWWW AND BUY ONE MORE COPY. SHE ****** DESERVES IT . SHE PUT ALL THIS EFFORT TO GO NO.3 OR EVEN 4 . SUPPORT THE QUEEN AND STREAAMMMMMMMMM

Rihanna debuted at number 1 with like only 60,000 sales- so how is this bad? Besides, these are early estimates- anything can still happen this week. 

7 minutes ago, saicis said:

I cant at beyonla selling 500k of coca-cola out of the blue and here we are struggling to get 100k with loafs of promo. This is the girl who once sold over a million in a WEEK!

Wtf?!

I guess a lot of people stopped being her fan. I really do want her to have this number 1 though...it deserves to be number 1.

5H, Riri, Demi, Ari, Selma who are current pop stars say hi with their 20k album sales :queenflopga: 

3 minutes ago, LivingLegend7 said:

Seriously!?! Who's buying Barb's album? Every store I went in to get glory yesterday, it looked like her albums were untouched. :dontlike:

Yeah, it's a little strange tbh. I don't know where they're getting these numbers, too, since it's only been 1 day. 

2 minutes ago, minKey said:

All my hopes went down . I dont want to start crying but :sobbing:

Keep streaming and gift maybe 1 copy to someone in the US. It's still an early prediction and the gap isn't even that big at all. 

3 minutes ago, gimmemorebitches said:

When you look at it like this you could conclude that if she actually promoted britney jean it would have bigger succes than glory which is sad

Ugh you dunno **** tbh. 2013 vs 2016. Look at some album sales sweetie pls. Like 3 popstar reached 100k first week this year :arianabye:

Archived