100K 1st Week Sales Prediction on HDD

Six

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flop prediction. How the *** Britney get the same amount of stream as Floprida Hillbilly Lotus when it has been obvious she has eclipsed the group in term of streaming :xcuseme: I really hope she will sell more than this

But if she ends up at #3, it won't change the fact that Glory is a great album. Poor 'Murica for not acknowledging it :arianabye:

56 minutes ago, blue.monopoly said:

Expected. Hoping the promo and word of mouth pushes it over 100k in sales. Any other week those numbers would've been good enough for a number 1. If only RCA had picked a different release week.

They did good with the release week though.  The week of the VMAs, one of the biggest music awards shows in the US.  I think it's SO awesome that she is doing the VMA's.  Her only competition is a country band and Barbara Streisand...lol...I mean we aren't talking Beyonce and Kanye.  The problem is her popularity...she needs to have a Mariah Carey Emancipation of Mimi era to re-gain fans that gave up on her.  It's all about the song.  I really thought Make Me might do that, since it's so chill, fresh, and not overtly targeted towards gay men...like Work *****.

I hope the VMA's are an amazing experience!  This performance could change the game completely!  Since she didn't do much promo for MM when it was first released, maybe most people still don't really know about it.  Cross them fingers sisters!

3 minutes ago, button said:

How can they predict it?

They don't know what she's going to do. She can strip naked on stage or just stand there singing. I don't buy it.

Well if an artist does some sort of promo sales would obviously increase. I just think they're under shooting, which for Britney they typically do. See MM.

1 minute ago, Kisle said:

Well if an artist does some sort of promo sales would obviously increase. I just think they're under shooting, which for Britney they typically do. See MM.

My point was they can't predict by how much it will increase because they ignore the content of her performance but you got it. They're underestimating her.

Archived