100K 1st Week Sales Prediction on HDD

Six

3 minutes ago, Barbie. said:

it's called being realistic and not delusional.  The VMAs get even less viewers than the BBMA awards and not to mention Beyonce & Rihanna also have huge performances there this year so if you are expecting an extra 40k or so sales just from that, it's not realistic.  Even the sales boost from the Grammys which is the biggest music awards show was pathetic, yall need to step out of your bubble.

WHERE UR RECEIPTS AT?

THEY PREDICTED 300K FOR CIRCUS AND IT ENDED UP SELLING 500K. THEY CAN BE WRONG. DONT U KNOW HOW TO READ?

WE NEED EVERYTHING BUT NEGATIVISM HERE, SO IF UR OPINION IS NOT ABOUT ENCOURAGIN THIS FAN BASE TO KEEP BUYIN AND STREAMIN DONT COMMENT HERE.

11Eu2B6oINCABq.gif

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, gimmemorebitches said:

That is really low. I cant believe that barbra and some country band will outsell Britney. STREAM ******* NOWWWWWW AND BUY ONE MORE COPY. SHE ****** DESERVES IT . SHE PUT ALL THIS EFFORT TO GO NO.3 OR EVEN 4 . SUPPORT THE QUEEN AND STREAAMMMMMMMMM

Sadly for today's pop scene this can be considered as great :cigney: The prediction is off tho. Promo will boost it. Fighting off Barbra is defintely possible

3 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

No they don't consider it OMG how could they do that. There are articles about the power of VMA giving 40-50 % boost to sales. :orangu: yes their prediction is usually accurate but not after a day just later on. 

yes promo is always factored into these predictions.  Just look at the sales boost from the Grammys this year

BB-grammys-sales-spike-best-artist-2016-

And that's the biggest music awards show with nearly THREE times the amount of viewers as the VMAs.

Just now, Barbie. said:

yes promo is always factored into these predictions.  Just look at the sales boost from the Grammys this year

And that's the biggest music awards show with nearly THREE times the amount of viewers as the VMAs.

I already spilled the tea about VMA and in this thread we posted 2 things which prooves the early prediction can be way off. Bj sold 150-200k first week ? Circus sold 300k ? I don't think so. :queenflopga: 

2 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

WHERE UR RECEIPTS AT?

THEY PREDICTED 300K FOR CIRCUS AND IT ENDED UP SELLING 500K. THEY CAN BE WRONG. DONT U KNOW HOW TO READ?

WE NEED EVERYTHING BUT NEGATIVISM HERE, SO IF UR OPINION IS NOT ABOUT ENCOURAGIN THIS FAN BASE TO KEEP BUYIN AND STREAMIN DONT COMMENT HERE.

11Eu2B6oINCABq.gif

Being realistic does not mean I am being negative, seriously stop embarrassing yourself.  Btw, i'm pretty sure i'm a bigger fan than you'll ever be (purchased 4 physical copies, 4 digital copies, gifted 2 copies, and gifted like 20 copies of MM), so let's not even go there.  Anyway these numbers are good for her, especially in this climate and without a huge single.  Any other week, she would've been #1.

20 minutes ago, Xhesiko said:

THE FIGHT IS NOT OVER 

REMEMBER THEY PREDICTED CIRCUS TO SELL 300K BASE ON ITS FIRST DAY ONLY TO END UP SELLING 500K

DON'T GIVE UP NOW

STREAM

7 minutes ago, Barbie. said:

Sure but those acts attract a streaming demographic moreso. Britney with this exposure can reach the album-buying demographic that witnessed her prime and the performance can push them to buy it.

I just don't get how she'd do only 90k with the VMA :(

EDIT: Wait what you posted concerns the boost given to very old albums. Come on.

Title was released in January 2015. :queenie:

1 minute ago, BenDBitch said:

I already spilled the tea about VMA and in this thread we posted 2 things which prooves the early prediction can be way off. Bj sold 150-200k first week ? Circus sold 300k ? I don't think so. :queenflopga: 

ok the sales may be negligible but those positions are pretty much fixed.  In any case, she is for sure selling 100k+ copies and that is very good for her in this climate.  Just don't expect her to be #1, that's it.

Archived