100K 1st Week Sales Prediction on HDD

Six

yes the number is not that bad, but yes imo we could make her reach 150k if we REALLY try with streamings (drake numbers are VERY inflated bc of his streams) , and hype the vma performances when it comes out.

now chill the **** out :rihit:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, button said:

Sure but those acts attract a streaming demographic moreso. Britney with this exposure can reach the album-buying demographic that witnessed her prime and the performance can push them to buy it.

I just don't get how she'd do only 90k with the VMA :(

She's not opening. Her team is already leaking to TMZ to not expect some shock performance like she used to do back in the day so fans can adjust their expectations. The Vmas will not make or break her getting to number 1. The gap is too large. Just keep streaming so she can cross 100k and beat Frank Ocean to number 3.

2 minutes ago, button said:

Sure but those acts attract a streaming demographic moreso. Britney with this exposure can reach the album-buying demographic that witnessed her prime and the performance can push them to buy it.

I just don't get how she'd do only 90k with the VMA :(

EDIT: Wait what you posted concerns the boost given to very old albums. Come on.

Title was released in January 2015. :queenie:

so?  The Grammys get almost THREE times the amount of viewers as the VMAs, and the fact that the avg boost it gives to an album is 5k or so is pretty pathetic so i'm not sure why yall are putting so much weight on the VMAs.  In any case, i don't know why yall are freaking out.  She's doing 100k+ and basically matching her sales from a previous (horrible) album that really damaged her reputation in a MUCH worse sales climate, this is really good.  She's not getting the #1 album only because it's a competitive week, but these are really good numbers for her so who cares.

Just now, blue.monopoly said:

She's not opening. Her team is already leaking to TMZ to not expect some shock performance like she used to do back in the day so fans can adjust their expectations. The Vmas will not make or break her getting that number 1. The gap is too large. Just keep streaming so she can cross 100k and beat Frank Ocean to number 3.

TELL ME HOW THE **** 50K IS A TOO LARGE GAP? I CANT AT UR IGNORANCE.

50K IS REALLY CLOSE AND WE CAN PULL IT OFF.

9tCBdWIr8ZrKU.gif

2 minutes ago, Barbie. said:

so?  The Grammys get almost THREE times the amount of viewers as the VMAs, and the fact that the avg boost it gives to an album is 5k or so is pretty pathetic so i'm not sure why yall are putting so much weight on the VMAs.  In any case, i don't know why yall are freaking out.  She's doing 100k+ and basically matching her sales from a previous (horrible) album that really damaged her reputation in a MUCH worse sales climate, this is really good.  She's not getting the #1 album only because it's a competitive week, but these are really good numbers for her so who cares.

I don't expect a 1+ year old album that sold over 1M by the time of the Grammys to get a big boost, regardless of the viewers' amount. Britney's album will be 2 days old, it's much more sensitive to promo in my opinion.

I don't want to give up yet.

6 minutes ago, blue.monopoly said:

She's not opening. Her team is already leaking to TMZ to not expect some shock performance like she used to do back in the day so fans can adjust their expectations. The Vmas will not make or break her getting to number 1. The gap is too large. Just keep streaming so she can cross 100k and beat Frank Ocean to number 3.

I'm dying because you don't know **** :hahaha:

12 minutes ago, button said:

I don't expect a 1+ year old album that sold over 1M by the time of the Grammys to get a big boost, regardless of the viewers' amount. Britney's album will be 2 days old, it's much more sensitive to promo in my opinion.

I don't want to give up yet.

hopefully her team has other things up their sleeve (the original video perhaps:brityeah:) , or a HUGE VMA performance (and i do mean HUGE because Beyonce/Rihanna/Ari/Nicki are all performing and it would have to be big in order for her to get the headlines).  It would be nice if she did some late night shows too.

1 minute ago, blue.monopoly said:

Ok Tmz is wrong she does a shock performance. Does that suddenly add 50k albums in her tally? Just stream if you care so much about what position her album lands on. Are you even streaming? :weusay:

I'm streaming and you should too but you're too busy reading tabloids BS :haha: 

3 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Yes it does apparently

They should wait for the performance (and it's impact) before making predictions :4music1: 

Archived