Pokémon and Britney Spears

7 hours ago, Almost Mystical said:

Will we have an update for Glory at least? :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: the tradition was broken with the latest generation of Pokémon. 

If only we got a new album in 2018 or at least the promised album in 2019, it would've fulfilled the prophecy. Though sometimes I take the 2020 Glory reissue as the equivalent :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

However, I gotta point out that just as we got the #freebritney campaign in 2019, in the Pokémon world we also had the #brignbackNationalDex because starting with these games, instead of having all the existing Pokémon available, almost half of them were missing because they couldn't program all of them in. This was really a tragedy I still can't move on from :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: So from then on, every new game will only have a selection of Pokémon but not all of them at once, gross.

There's a rumor Generation 9 is coming in 2022, so if Britney released an album next year they would be back at it :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: the tradition was broken with the latest generation of Pokémon. 

If only we got a new album in 2018 or at least the promised album in 2019, it would've fulfilled the prophecy. Though sometimes I take the 2020 Glory reissue as the equivalent :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

However, I gotta point out that just as we got the #freebritney campaign in 2019, in the Pokémon world we also had the #brignbackNationalDex because starting with these games, instead of having all the existing Pokémon available, almost half of them were missing because they couldn't program all of them in. This was really a tragedy I still can't move on from :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: So from then on, every new game will only have a selection of Pokémon but not all of them at once, gross.

There's a rumor Generation 9 is coming in 2022, so if Britney released an album next year they would be back at it :eyes_britney_laugh:

Oh what’s wrong with sword and shield? I’m sure there would something in there that resemble Glory rerelease cover. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

Oh what’s wrong with sword and shield? I’m sure there would something in there that resemble Glory rerelease cover. 

No, Glory is tied to Sun and Moon, which were released in 2016. Up until then the tradition was covered.

But then in late 2018 Gen. 8 came out, so we should've gotten a new Britney album to tie this generation, but instead we had a hiatus and all the #freebritney movement. For all we know, a new album was supposed to come out in 2019, so we were close.

Instead the similarity was the drama that both fanbases were living. I literally remember 2019 as being on the Britney forums with all the #freebritney stuff, then going to the videogame forums and everyone suffering for the loss of Pokémon, and the hashtag was even a thing there too, so it was a really awful time for me as a fan of both Britney and Pokémon, so there's that. 

In 2020, instead of a new game, we got a DLC for S&S, so that kinda ties the re-release of Glory. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

No, Glory is tied to Sun and Moon, which were released in 2016. Up until then the tradition was covered.

But then in late 2018 Gen. 8 came out, so we should've gotten a new Britney album to tie this generation, but instead we had a hiatus and all the #freebritney movement. For all we know, a new album was supposed to come out in 2019, so we were close.

Instead the similarity was the drama that both fanbases were living. I literally remember 2019 as being on the Britney forums with all the #freebritney stuff, then going to the videogame forums and everyone suffering for the loss of Pokémon, and the hashtag was even a thing there too, so it was a really awful time for me as a fan of both Britney and Pokémon, so there's that. 

In 2020, instead of a new game, we got a DLC for S&S, so that kinda ties the re-release of Glory. 

She has the chance to match it again😭😭😭 here comes my delusions 💀

Diamond and Pearl Remakes just came out, remakes of the DS Game Pokémon Diamond and Pearl

which were originally released in Japan in 2006…….. 

So if the Ga(y)meFreak(s) re-made something from 2006 our queen would have to match it :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

BUT, since technically she didnt officially relase any music that year she doesn’t have to “remake” anything :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

all she’d have to do is officially release a song she recorded that year:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: and as we all know she was quite busy that year using old pictures to piss of her label/illuminati/satan/whatever else they say in the conspiracy theories promoting a certain song that shall not be named :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: 

but in all seriousness it actually would line up, many Pokémon fans hail Gen 4 era/DP as the best Pokémon games, just like many Britney fans hail blackout as Britneys best album which was released in 07 just like North American release of DP HOWEVER many Britney fans say that rebellion is Britney’s best unreleased song or at the very least it’s the most infamous/sought after, and while that doesn’t quite match up to DP THE POINT IS- it would be perfectly lined up 

AAAAND if she’s afraid of pissing off  illuminaughty or doesn’t feel like reigniting another feud she doesn’t have to release rebellion she can’t release let go which imo is a far superior song :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

23 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I love your passion for both Pokémon and Britney! :)

You should update your chart with the #FreeBritney and #BringBackNationalPokedex eras. There are still parallels between both. :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt: