"Slumber Party" original version has been removed from iTunes, Amazon, Spotify and Deezer!

IUSM

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does this mean that because not many physical CD copies were sold (under 80,000) that the Physical CD may be worth quite a lot in like 20 years because of the rare original Slumber party? I would assume that all the new CD's being made will have the remix version on them?...

50 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Does this mean that because not many physical CD copies were sold (under 80,000) that the Physical CD may be worth quite a lot in like 20 years because of the rare original Slumber party? I would assume that all the new CD's being made will have the remix version on them?...

I'm gonna buy a copy now because I opened mine lol

3 hours ago, Ohhryaan said:

Both are on Spotify and both only under Britney Spears

Lucky Spotify users! :crying1:

3 hours ago, WorkBixxh said:

In google play music there are 8 Glory Versions :bopney:

Mess. :orangu:

But still better than Deezer and its only copy, the deluxe with Tinashe. :jackk:

3 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Are we even sure they are making new copies of Glory? :queenie:

4 hours ago, Ohhryaan said:

Both are on Spotify and both only under Britney Spears

Not anymore it seems.... i had both to but know it seems like we only have the one with Tinashe :weirdmeout: im ******* pissed, i like the original more and why the **** cant we have both? Thank god i have it on my comupter and can put it in my playlist on spotify anyway like with Mood Ring :carpoolney:

20 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Not anymore it seems.... i had both to but know it seems like we only have the one with Tinashe :weirdmeout: im ******* pissed, i like the original more and why the **** cant we have both?

OMFG, I just checked on Deezer, and now, in my playlists, I can play the one without Tinashe (I couldn't yesterday), but that's the version with Tinashe that's being played!

They swapped it! :dead:

Is it the same on Spotify?! :gloria:

17 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

OMFG, I just checked on Deezer, and now, in my playlists, I can play the one without Tinashe (I couldn't yesterday), but that's the version with Tinashe that's being played!

They swapped it! :dead:

Is it the same on Spotify?! :gloria:

Yes... i have a Glory playlist and it hasnt changed since we got the album. And up until like an hour ago it was the original but when i played it, it all of a sudden was the one with Tinashe but it dosent say it... its like they just swapped it and rereleased the album with that feature.

But if you search for Glory it says shes on it so ill guess its just that i havent touched the playlist it dosent show for me its like it just been replaced :weirdmeout: 

5 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Yes... i have a Glory playlist and it hasnt changed since we got the album. And up until like an hour ago it was the original but when i played it, it all of a sudden was the one with Tinashe but it dosent say it... its like they just swapped it and rereleased the album with that feature.

But if you search for Glory it says shes on it so ill guess its just that i havent touched the playlist it dosent show for me its like it just been replaced :weirdmeout: 

Okay, so Deezer and now Spotify, so I suppose other streaming services are next. I really hate her Team... :juggingu:

3 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Its so strange.. i swear to god now i hear the original again all of a sudden when i restarted spotify, wtf? :lostney: 

I have no clue. At first, I thought Deezer's staff made a mistake, but if there is the same issue with Spotify, it means that Team Britney asked for the original version to be removed.

This era is definitely going to be called the "deletion era". :dead:

1 minute ago, - Kyle - said:

Yep, I check last night.  They removed the ORIGINAL version of Glory off iTunes. 

WTF?! :gloria:

1 minute ago, If U Seek Me said:

I have no clue. At first, I thought Deezer's staff made a mistake, but if there is the same issue with Spotify, it means that Team Britney asked for the original version to be removed.

This era is definitely going to be called the "deletion era". :dead:

WTF?! :gloria:

:zoomzoom: I swear.  I need to buy the Glory CD now.  If they started releasing the tinashe version on the CD (doubt it) i will freak.  
They should have released it as a bonus track "Complete my album" to buy one song.

Or at least made an EP with the feature, instrumental, original, and two remixes. 

Archived