Britney responds to medical emergency report and photos: "paramedics showed up at my door illegally"

4 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Most people are genuinely concerned, which is a natural reaction when you care about someone.

I think genuine concern is one thing. The horrible mean comments are out of control. It’s very offensive to see people talk about mental health issues the way they do. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

The lies. 

Wonder where Cade is in all of this. Probably busy finding material for his Instagram fan page. Can’t believe she has a leaching fan as her manager who doesn’t seem to be able to tell her no and was incompetent enough to hire a felon 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Most people are genuinely concerned, which is a natural reaction when you care about someone.

We don’t know her personally, there’s not a single member on this site who has the right to say “she needs help”. Yes she needs to get away from this creep who was blatantly sent in her life to cause chaos, but she deserves to make her OWN choices & live her OWN life after having it stolen from her for 13 years.

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

And that concern comes from where? From the notion or assumption that she's incapable of living her life without some kind of supervision, whether is a guardian, a conservator, a husband, and every little thing she does, every mistake will be used to support the narrative of "see? We told ya. She was better off in the conservatorship" and even if it's genuine concern, it's all feeding into it. Which isn't any different than what the media was portraying back in 2007-2008. 

And it's also being used to feed the narrative of her having serious mental issues, as it's still being assumed by people in this thread. 

We see the flashy headlines about her mental crisis and whatnot, then you read the article and says the officers didn't have to do anything, no one was transported anywhere, but that passes completely overlooked and instead let's focus on the media circus and what people will think about it, and not the actual facts. 

The only concerning thing I see is the serious smear campaign that's going on, all week long it's been article after article nonstop, and that's what shouldn't be lost out of sight. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5

So she was on her period (and a bit tipsy I suppose) and acted like a ***** to her boyfriend and probably yelled and fought with him and twisted her ankle and that’s what got people to call paramedics ??

Okay cool makes sense but the comment about paramedics showing up “illegally” is a bit uncalled for. paramedics need to respond when people call them. What if it was something serious and they were like “meh it’s probably nothing we’re not going” that would be awfull. They just did their job. Don’t go to a hotel and get into a fight and start screaming it’s not that hard Britney. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Marjoram said:

The lies. 

Wonder where Cade is in all of this. Probably busy finding material for his Instagram fan page. Can’t believe she has a leaching fan as her manager who doesn’t seem to be able to tell her no and was incompetent enough to hire a felon 

Or maybe he had his own room booked at the same motel with his own date?

WWW.LATIMES.COM

Cade Hudson was a publicist for the firm Full Picture at the time of the incident. He made the offers to a male actor who he knew was hetero***ual.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

Britney, seriously shut the **** up. It’s like she thinks we’re all as stupid and messed up as she is. Paramedics cannot “come to your door illegally”. That’s complete and total BS. She’s trying to do damage control and it’s only making her look dumb. 

Agreed, paramedics don't just show up illegally. They show up because they are responding to an emergency call so the question is "who made it?" and "what happened to determine it was needed?"

If she's going to address "fake news" then she should at least address it in a way that provides clarity. Either that, or just stay quiet and don't say anything about it.

God I love her but sometimes I'm like, "geez woman...get with it."

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Whatever is going on, I hope she is okay. Clearly something went down, but the fact that the source comes from TMZ means that it is probably being embellished. If whatever happened was that extreme, the paramedics wouldn't have left 17 minutes after they arrived. Obviously she had some sort of argument with Paul, **** happens, and if she stays with him let's hope it doesn't happen again. Just wish the best for her.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

She lies and lies and lies on her captions. To a certain degree, I think she thinks she's playing the media and I think deep down in a weird way she likes the headlines because it's like "YOU SAID I WAS CRAZY DAD??? WELL HERE YOU GO!!!" and she's being all rebellious to cause some kind of harm to her family but she doesn't realize she's harming herself and she's jeopardizing her healing journey. Britney has so much trauma and she doesn't know how to heal so she keeps repeating the same patterns...It's so sad (and I don't mean this in a condescending way), it's genuinely sad because she deserves sooooooo much better and yet she continues to associate with these failures and people that don't care about her and enable her to get in these situations.

Her way of be "rebellious" is complete self destruction. From her captions she really tries with  "ha ha tmz is saying I love knives, let me do a video with knives"  she basically confirmed many bad articles about her in recent years. 

She made people feel sympathy for her father after the man become the Joe Jackson of our generation. She helped to clean her family name. She helped to clean the c-ship abusive system. 

She keeps making money for tmz.

The only thing she is doing is destroying herself. Her life, her choices... but it's sad.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

I think genuine concern is one thing. The horrible mean comments are out of control. It’s very offensive to see people talk about mental health issues the way they do. 

This forum consists mainly of two distinct groups...One group believes that everything is fine in Britney's world, akin to living in Candyland where all is perfect and without any troubles. The other group, however, sees recurring patterns in Britney's behavior and perceives that she needs help. When Group B voices their concerns, Group A often attacks them, dismissing any suggestion of a problem. This, understandably, angers Group B, who can't comprehend how anyone could overlook Britney's struggles, so both groups become defensive, leading to misunderstandings and saying things they might not mean to.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
Posted (edited)

britney is done being a celebrity. she obviously just wants to live her life. if she goes broke, if her teeth aren’t straight, if anybody thinks she’s crazy… like mind ur own business… if something were to happen to britney, god forbid, what then? you’ll go about ur buisness like normal… why because YOU DONT KNOW HER. mind all of ur damn business 

Edited by itsxrichiexbish
  • Love 2
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

When don’t know her personally, there’s not a single member on this site who has the right to say “she needs help”. Yes she needs to get away from this creep who was blatantly sent in her life to cause chaos, but she deserves to make her OWN choices & live her OWN life after having it stolen from her for 13 years.

I understand that we don't personally know her, and our words here are insignificant. However, as fans who genuinely care about her well-being, it's important to speak up when we see her actions leading down a horrible path... This is a natural reaction when you love someone. This isn't the first time we've seen concerning patterns, and as longtime fans, it's okay to address them... No one here is against Britney making her own choices, but when her own choices are causing her harm it's natural to speak about it, especially when you care about someone.

Edited by GirlOnTheMoon
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I understand that we don't personally know her, and our words here are insignificant. However, as fans who genuinely care about her well-being, it's important to speak up when we see her actions leading down a detrimental path... This is a natural reaction when you love someone. This isn't the first time we've seen concerning patterns, and as longtime fans, it's okay to address them... No one here is against Britney making her own choices, but when her own choices are causing her harm it's natural to speak about it, especially when you care about someone.

When there’s people with negative intentions already trashing her it does absolutely NOTHING to help her.

7 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

britney is done being a celebrity. she obviously just wants to live her life. if she goes broke, if her teeth aren’t straight, if anybody thinks she’s crazy… like mind ur own business… if something were to happen to britney, god forbid, what then? you’ll go about ur buisness like normal… why because YOU DONT KNOW HER. mind all of ur damn business 

Wow, it's sad that as a fan this is your perspective.

• Love 2
Just now, RedBloodedWoman said:

When there’s people with negative intentions already trashing her it does absolutely NOTHING to help her.

That's precisely what we're discussing. Her constant pattern of associating with people with negative intentions that continues to put her in these same situations and do absolutely nothing to help her.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Wow, it's sad that as a fan this is your perspective.

my perspective is reality. it’s not like you weirdos who think britney owes you an explanation. time to grow up, your opinion does not matter, neither does mine. leave her alone and reevaluate your own life 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block