Britney responds to medical emergency report and photos: "paramedics showed up at my door illegally"

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Nope. The bad press contributed to her custody loss, none of it was justified whatsoever.  

She was a danger to herself and her kids. She failed dr*g tests and was pictured driving with her son on her lap on the freeway. You stans really try to rewrite history. 

Edited by Kaitlyn Johnson
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She was a danger to herself and her kids. She failed dr*g tests and was pictured driving with her son on her lap on the freeway. You stans really try to rewrite history. 

Please post these failed dr*g tests & her driving on the freeway with her child in her lap… you can’t because they don’t exist she was on a plain street & was trying to get away from the disgusting paparazzi, you losers who waste your time hating on a person you don’t know really try to re-write history. 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Please post these failed dr*g tests & her driving on the freeway with her child in her lap… you can’t because they don’t exist she was on a plain street & was trying to get away from the disgusting paparazzi, you losers who waste your time hating on a person you don’t know really try to re-write history. 

PEOPLE.COM

Britney Spears explains why she drove with Sean on her lap

9 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Paramedics do not show up illegally, Britney. More so than often, they don't even want to show up at all. :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

This is my understanding as well, it’s obvious that they were drinking and partying, a fight erupted and that’s why paramedics were called. The problem is not even the partying and drinking… Everyone does it, but she doesn’t do it with people that have good intentions so these situations are bound to repeat themselves. She just needs a good support system and friends that are a positive influence.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Preach it! 

4 hours ago, iZacaree said:

Britney, seriously shut the **** up. It’s like she thinks we’re all as stupid and messed up as she is. Paramedics cannot “come to your door illegally”. That’s complete and total BS. She’s trying to do damage control and it’s only making her look dumb. 

1 hour ago, stunna_***** said:

This. You all can defend her behavior to the ends of the earth, but her behavior is reminiscent to 2007. We can’t keep siding with her because she has had a hard time in the conservatorship. And I agree that she did and she needs to heal, but she’s literally back to the 2007 behavior that got her in the conservatorship to begin with. Hell, they probably would’ve put her in one after she married Jason in Vegas if she weren’t as marketable at the time. 

aside from the Britney stan biased opinions we are seeing on this forum, the woman needs help. She’s left in a ****ty situation, nonetheless, but it’s obvious she’s not okay. Especially when she’s left to her own devices. And this isn’t about her eventually making a comeback and dominating the charts. We are never going to get that Britney back. This is about getting this girl the help she needs. She needed help back in 2006-2007 and unfortunately got it in the form of the conservatorship, but it’s obvious the girl needs someone to help her now that she’s free. You can only help people who accept the help, though. 

im not saying she needs to be locked up in another conservatorship, but she needs help. No grown adult acts like she does. She takes no accountability, and to be honest, always plays the victim at this point. “They showed up illegally to my hotel”. No, that’s how society works. And don’t at me because I’m not gonna reply to half of you delusional “yes ma’am” types, but back in 2007, I was waiting to wake up to the news that she had died. (Jordan even wrote a pre post on that) but I feel like we will see that soon if she doesn’t get someone in her life that cares about her. 

please stop validating her current behavior because she was in a conservatorship. It was no way ethical, and she’s free now, but it’s time for her to hold herself accountable for the ****show she’s displaying now. I’ve been a B fan since 98, and I’ve followed BH since she married Jason in Vegas. Especially during the first Britney spiral in 2007. She was a wreck then, and she’s circling back to that lifestyle again.  If she wants that life, cool, go for it. Own it. We’re back in 07-08. She needs someone to help her and the “yes man” fans she has is not helping her. 

🙌🏼👏🏼🙌🏼👏🏼🙌🏼👏🏼🙌🏼👏🏼 

I couldn’t agree more with what you wrote!!! 

In order to owning up to her mistakes, she lied about it. Yes, TMZ is trash. But cops and embulances were called not for no reason. (Calling 911 only for fun will be punished in my country). That's clearly HER in the pictures with Soliz. Did she think people are blind? 

She's a 40+ woman yet acted like a high school punk. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, annalai23 said:

In order to owning up to her mistakes, she lied about it. Yes, TMZ is trash. But cops and embulances were called not for no reason. (Calling 911 only for fun will be punished in my country). That's clearly HER in the pictures with Soliz. Did she think people are blind? 

She's a 40+ woman yet acted like a high school punk. 

Agreed.  How anyone can take her captions seriously with all those emojis and body double claims.. very childish 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, stunna_***** said:

This. You all can defend her behavior to the ends of the earth, but her behavior is reminiscent to 2007. We can’t keep siding with her because she has had a hard time in the conservatorship. And I agree that she did and she needs to heal, but she’s literally back to the 2007 behavior that got her in the conservatorship to begin with. Hell, they probably would’ve put her in one after she married Jason in Vegas if she weren’t as marketable at the time. 

aside from the Britney stan biased opinions we are seeing on this forum, the woman needs help. She’s left in a ****ty situation, nonetheless, but it’s obvious she’s not okay. Especially when she’s left to her own devices. And this isn’t about her eventually making a comeback and dominating the charts. We are never going to get that Britney back. This is about getting this girl the help she needs. She needed help back in 2006-2007 and unfortunately got it in the form of the conservatorship, but it’s obvious the girl needs someone to help her now that she’s free. You can only help people who accept the help, though. 

im not saying she needs to be locked up in another conservatorship, but she needs help. No grown adult acts like she does. She takes no accountability, and to be honest, always plays the victim at this point. “They showed up illegally to my hotel”. No, that’s how society works. And don’t at me because I’m not gonna reply to half of you delusional “yes ma’am” types, but back in 2007, I was waiting to wake up to the news that she had died. (Jordan even wrote a pre post on that) but I feel like we will see that soon if she doesn’t get someone in her life that cares about her. 

please stop validating her current behavior because she was in a conservatorship. It was no way ethical, and she’s free now, but it’s time for her to hold herself accountable for the ****show she’s displaying now. I’ve been a B fan since 98, and I’ve followed BH since she married Jason in Vegas. Especially during the first Britney spiral in 2007. She was a wreck then, and she’s circling back to that lifestyle again.  If she wants that life, cool, go for it. Own it. We’re back in 07-08. She needs someone to help her and the “yes man” fans she has is not helping her. 

You dont know her and you don’t know what is really going on, stop assuming that is mediocre

*wastes hours online bashing Britney* yeah I’m sure you know ALOT about “positivity”

42 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

This is my understanding as well, it’s obvious that they were drinking and partying, a fight erupted and that’s why paramedics were called. The problem is not even the partying and drinking… Everyone does it, but she doesn’t do it with people that have good intentions so these situations are bound to repeat themselves. She just needs a good support system and friends that are a positive influence.

50 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Yeah, she's a hot mess and surrounded in chaos energy. I hope she finds serentiy in the simple pleasures of life. One hopes at her age at least, assuming it isn't mental health related. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block