Britney responds to medical emergency report and photos: "paramedics showed up at my door illegally"

However, it is no coincidence that after finding the settlement with Jamie, TMZ went back to harassing Britney, being present and inventing false narratives, which were denied by paramedics and police.

• Like 4
Just now, RedBloodedWoman said:

Ok? It’s her life.

Well, I believe none of us here are denying the fact that it's ultimately her life to live. Many of us have been loyal fans since the very beginning, and our concern for her extends beyond her career, we genuinely care about her well-being as a person. It's only natural to feel a mix of emotions, including sadness and frustration, when we see someone we believe deserves the best in life repeatedly making bad and falling into the same destructive patterns. While it's true that it's 'her life,' it feels somewhat callous to say so when we see someone we admire potentially harming herself further through her decisions. To each their own.

• Love 2
Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Well, I believe none of us here are denying the fact that it's ultimately her life to live. Many of us have been loyal fans since the very beginning, and our concern for her extends beyond her career, we genuinely care about her well-being as a person. It's only natural to feel a mix of emotions, including sadness and frustration, when we see someone we believe deserves the best in life repeatedly making bad and falling into the same destructive patterns. While it's true that it's 'her life,' it feels somewhat callous to say so when we see someone we admire potentially harming herself further through her decisions. To each their own.

I’m sure Britney would agree that joining in & criticizing her behavior while TMZ is trying to paint a false narrative doesn’t help her whatsoever, it actually does the opposite.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

This forum consists mainly of two distinct groups...One group believes that everything is fine in Britney's world, akin to living in Candyland where all is perfect and without any troubles. The other group, however, sees recurring patterns in Britney's behavior and perceives that she needs help. When Group B voices their concerns, Group A often attacks them, dismissing any suggestion of a problem. This, understandably, angers Group B, who can't comprehend how anyone could overlook Britney's struggles, so both groups become defensive, leading to misunderstandings and saying things they might not mean to.

I don’t see how people with rose colored glasses could trigger someone so badly that they need to start topics or comment things that are often abhorrent.  It seems unprovoked to me. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I’m sure Britney would agree that joining in & criticizing her behavior while TMZ is trying to paint a false narrative doesn’t help her whatsoever, it actually does the opposite.

Whats the false narrative? 

1 hour ago, Revenge. said:

I wish this was a more serious statement but it is so typical Britney.

She needs to get rid of this boyfriend. I hate that she easily lets herself get into these situations, especially when TMZ are desperate for blood.

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Such drama queens out here ! All I see here are judgments.
The only thing we know is she is out with a guy who is her ex housekeeper with a criminal past, now working on his own business (she is aware of who he is and unfortunately for some she is an adulte and can make her own decisions).
She broke a windshield with her heel because of paps, she enjoyed a trip with other people and what happenned at Chateau Marmont don't show us she is out of control and acting crazy. If y'all want to believe TMZ & co ... it's a choice. But calling her a mess, a shame, etc is disgusting!
I choose to believe her IG even if it doesn't make sense but it's the only way to have something from her.
Or you can choose to believe it's not her words or she is a liar which I found really disrespectful and you must log out.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Oh yeah so let's all wear rose colored glasses and pretend that all is well and fight in her defense even if she might be wrong on things.

Tiffany Pollard Hello GIF

• Like 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Oh yeah so let's all wear rose colored glasses and pretend that all is well and fight in her defense even if she might be wrong on things.

Tiffany Pollard Hello GIF

Imagine being such a psychopath you think it’s okay to tell strangers how to live their lives. Yikes.

• Love 1

Typical Britney these days—lying, blaming everyone around her, shifting responsibility, but never even considering that she might be in the wrong. And she twisted her ankle in her hotel room and someone called the paramedics illegally? Who does she expect to believe this? 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Imagine being such a psychopath you think it’s okay to tell strangers how to live their lives. Yikes.

Yeah, because people in here are telling her how to live her life versus being concerned for her well-being seeing she's shacking up with a convict housekeeper that's reportedly dangerous.

According to you I'm a psychopath, for saying it be smart to lose the housekeeper, I'm a psychopath according to you because I think Britney isn't doing well at this time.

Come harder.

tiffany pollard im here GIF

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Britney is my god said:

She is so stupid and never learn from her mistakes in the past I am over her I truly feel sorry for kids 

it’s ok, every one questions their religion from time to time, even britney… hope u can find your way lost child 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

You delusional fans still defending and making it seem that she does not need any help. Her behavior is completely out of control and bizarre. She needs professional help. We are going to wake up one day to a news article that she is dead.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I understand that we don't personally know her, and our words here are insignificant. However, as fans who genuinely care about her well-being, it's important to speak up when we see her actions leading down a horrible path... This is a natural reaction when you love someone. This isn't the first time we've seen concerning patterns, and as longtime fans, it's okay to address them... No one here is against Britney making her own choices, but when her own choices are causing her harm it's natural to speak about it, especially when you care about someone.

I have to say, your posts on here about this whole subject have been incredible. You are level headed, balanced and wise, and I agree with all you say! 💕

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Seanril said:

You delusional fans still defending and making it seem that she does not need any help. Her behavior is completely out of control and bizarre. She needs professional help. We are going to wake up one day to a news article that she is dead.

what behavior exactly? u mean the pics of her walking? or looking like she’s crying? the girl has issues, also who doesn’t walk or cry? i’m still tryna understand what behaviour u see from this

• Love 2
Just now, itsxrichiexbish said:

what behavior exactly? u mean the pics of her walking? or looking like she’s crying? the girl has issues, also who doesn’t walk or cry? i’m still tryna understand what behaviour u see from this

The details of why the POLICE and PARAMEDICS were called!? The concerned staff and guests for some woman screaming and fighting. What has to happen for you people to wake the f up and realize she is not okay!?

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block