Britney responds to medical emergency report and photos: "paramedics showed up at my door illegally"

3 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

STFU! You keep saying this thing about her kids ten times already and everytime you can!

You don't like her, we know what you are trying to do, log out forever and don't comeback disgusting piece of s!

They’re trying to hit her where it hurts because they’re part of the planned takedown. Jokes on them because it won’t work this time.

1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

Okay, she moves elsewhere, but that doesn't guarantee that tabloids will stop hounding her. Britney, please get a PR person and stop hanging out with guy. 

It would be more difficult to create fake stories, follow her, or do photo ops. Also less snitches around her. She sure needs a PR team, but moving out of LA is a priority. Go to Hawaii. Damn, I love and support her but she puts herself in these dumb situations. You will guess after 2007 she will learn not to party in the most obvious place in Beverly Hills where it will be easier for the papz or someone to call them, but no. just dumb.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

STFU! You keep saying this thing about her kids ten times already and everytime you can!

You don't like her, we know what you are trying to do, log out forever and don't comeback disgusting piece of s!

Are you confusing me with somebody? You are insane.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

You’re so obsessed, how much is TMZ paying you? Get a real job

I don't work for TMZ, your unhinged claims are unsubstantiated. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

You can't handle what Britney is doing so you scapegoat into blaming fans and members as TMZ employees.

The desperation and deflection is a mess. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I don't work for TMZ, your unhinged claims are unsubstantiated. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

You can't handle what Britney is doing so you scapegoat into blaming fans and members as TMZ employees.

The desperation and deflection is a mess. 

Nah your post history is a mess, you’re the one who severely needs help if you’re not getting paid to spew all the nasty hatred you post on this site.  

• Like 1
Just now, RedBloodedWoman said:

Nah your post history is a mess, you’re the one who severely needs help if you’re not getting paid to spew all the nasty hatred you post on this site.  

Nasty hatred, girl have you seen yourself lately and your unhinged rant in the other thread.

Have a seat team con plant. 

:jamie_lynn_grape:

• Like 2

Why do so many of you feel entitled towards her business????? She does not have to explain everything in detail about her life to every single one of us. Do yall know how much bullsht other celebs go through but make the most neutral and basic statement the next day and move on?? They are all praised and protected by their lies. But its only ZOOOMED IN AND SPECULATED IN AND OUT WHEN ITS BRITNEY. let the cook n bake be from stupid outlets like tmz and haters, not us. She has had a rough night which im sure wasnt fun for her and on top of that its being aired out for everyone to judge. She feels the need to take control of her narrative and so she does...I say good for her. That takes strenght, intelligance, awareness, power and strong critical thinking. And for anyone who disagrees and thinks the opposite..., What do u want her to say???? Im broke and lonely and ill and I need help?????  And what would u do for her if that was the case? what are u even capable of????? .... As if she is not already looked down upon and infantalized? Chile shush.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
Just now, Markoct said:

Why do so many of you feel entitled towards her business????? She does not have to explain everything in detail about her life to every single one of us. Do yall know how much bullsht other celebs go through but make the most neutral and basic statement the next day and move on?? They are all praised and protected by their lies. But its only ZOOOMED IN AND SPECULATED IN AND OUT WHEN ITS BRITNEY. let the cook n bake be from stupid outlets like tmz and haters, not us. She has had a rough night which im sure wasnt fun for her and on top of that its being aired out for everyone to judge. She feels the need to take control of her narrative and so she does...I say good for her. That takes strenght, intelligance, awareness, power and strong critical thinking. And for anyone who disagrees and thinks the opposite..., What do u want her to say???? Im broke and lonely and ill and I need help?????  And what would u do for her if that was the case? what are u even capable of????? .... As if she is not already looked down upon and infantalized? Chile shush.

It’s almost like certain users benefit from painting Britney in a negative light..

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block