BREAKING: Britney and Jamie Spears reach a settlement in conservatorship case

6 hours ago, Lucky☆ said:

At this point I’m convinced Britney is not completely free.

No she is, she's just like some celebrities who grow to hate the general public and hate to be mocked or gawked at.. People forget the amount of nonsense that goes on around being one of the biggest celebrities in the world, like she said it ain't fun.. 

• Love 2
21 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

When Britney posted that photo of her and Rosengart on her Instagram I remember feeling so hopeful. He appeared to be a very aggressive lawyer by the way he initially spoke to the media…Until I read the court documents. I made a few comments here but I was reassured by many that he’s amazing and I just needed to trust him… Then he started to work pro bono, he didn’t do that out of the kindness of his heart, he did it out of pity because he knew he was never really going to do anything that would bring Britney justice. 

This buffoon squandered valuable time… When he could have actually done something, he decided to instead to ask her abusers to cooperate… I mean, the joke writes itself. Rosengart was an unprepared clown, he did it all for his own selfish reasons and ultimately he failed Britney.

It makes me so sad and so angry how NO ONE cares about her. The media doesn’t even report on the case anymore, even the general public stopped caring and people stopped going to court… If you ask people about Britney (EVEN HERE), people just say horrible things about her. Zero compassion. Zero understanding. Zero love.

They got away with it. All of them did… And that’s why the cycle never stops. This changed nothing, the court will continue to abuse victims in vulnerable situations… They’ll just hide it better.

I wish Britney would have accepted the offer to speak in front of the Congress. That was a missed opportunity.

Playing devil's advocate here, but at the end of the day it was up to Britney and her legal team to prover her allegations - not the other way around. The fact that Rosengart had so much trouble finding evidence to create a solid case immediately tells you that things weren't as black and white as we maybe thought they were.

Maybe the money wasn't as mismanaged as they claimed.

Maybe Britney's claims proved to be exaggerated and Rosengart realized this while doing his own discovery.

Maybe Rosengart realized that Britney lied about some stuff?

Who knows really but at the end of the day, you made a good point that nobody really seemed to care anymore. Hope this doesn't come across as victim blaming, but what has Britney done in the almost 3 years of her "freedom" to really help push for justice? I feel like her social media presence is to blame for the GP just kind of giving up on her and it's backfired because you're right, the media doesn't talk about it, people continue to think she's crazy and the overall narrative around Britney just seems to pretty negative.

I dunno, it's sad, but also kind of understandable.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Maybe you are confused, but you were replying to a post saying that Britney is not free and is still under some form of conservatorship, you followed that up by saying there's a reason she has stayed in that home. So if you aren't suggesting that's the reason, why would you quote that post with that? As though you, a random stranger, needs some reason as to why Britney choses to live in her home :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

And again, just reminding you that you are a random stranger as you clearly keep forgetting that... you have no way of knowing how much she is at home, nor is it any of your business. Saying she would be photographed if she went out is extremely dumb, it's 2024, paparazzi culture is not the same as it was in 2007/2008, most huge celebrities manage to go out all the time without being photographed. We just found out last week that she was hanging out with Heather McDonald back in December, none of us knew about that, it wasn't posted on Instagram at the time, and she wasn't spotted by paparazzi, so stop assuming you know anything about Britney's life based on the pictures you see on Instagram because you don't.

And again, you don't know Britney's relationships with Cade or the men she is spending time with on boats. It's so bizarre that you think you have some kind of inside knowledge about her life. Stan culture has really rotted some people's brain cells and distorted your perception of reality.

Your word salad means nothing after Jimbo's big win today.

• Love 1

Can someone please reply me....

Is the whole case done DONE? Or only Jamie's lawyer fees and the accounting?

What about Lou and Robin ? I'd more wanna see them rot in hell than anyone else.... Any possible court dates about them??

like.... Matt's job representing Britney for the conservatorship case is over?  or there's still other things going on? they;re only settling things with Jamie ?  I saw somewhere there's still court date coming up.

12 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I think there’s some confusion with this one. I think dementia was checked off on the form to protect her medical privacy. We know she wasn’t being treated for dementia. Those documents were public record, and i think it was done for her protection. People to this day are still trying to diagnosis her. 

I think it's abundantly clear she did not meet the criteria for a conservatorship of her person. Rosengart has already alluded to it, and Britney has stated it numerous times.

How can she get justice from courts that allowed this to happen to her without any legal grounds, and to others tens of thousands of Americans?

Even if legal loopholes were deployed to fit her into a criteria that would make her eligible for the conservatorship FOR HER PROTECTION at that time, that was still illegal and opened her up to abuse and extortion for 13 years of her adult life. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She was placed in a temporary conservatorship for orders related to dementia. Meaning her symptoms were those of someone who couldn’t make rational decisions, and was subject to undue influence, similar to those with dementia. Some doctor somewhere could very well thought her questionable behavior was early signs of dementia. Regardless, that was probably the safest of the options to select to protect her medical privacy. The conservatorship was made permanent at some point, so a concrete diagnosis was most definitely in place. We aren’t privy to that info, nor should we be. There’s a reason her lawyer has never harped on the initial dementia filing. 

You don't have any idea of what you are talking about. Again, you don't get to lie on legal documents because of "medical privacy", that's not how it works. And the entire reason why the conservatorship was able to be ended without an evaluation was because a capacity declaration was NEVER filed.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Y’all will have to accept that Britney might be completely through it all and she just wanted to end it, at that point.

I feel like Matthew Rosengart got his reputation one way or another. I feel Matthew has done everything he was mandated for and if they settled, it has to be approved by Britney in someway shape or form. There’s way too much deflection in this fan base.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6
17 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She was placed in a temporary conservatorship for orders related to dementia. Meaning her symptoms were those of someone who couldn’t make rational decisions, and was subject to undue influence, similar to those with dementia. Some doctor somewhere could very well thought her questionable behavior was early signs of dementia. Regardless, that was probably the safest of the options to select to protect her medical privacy. The conservatorship was made permanent at some point, so a concrete diagnosis was most definitely in place. We aren’t privy to that info, nor should we be. There’s a reason her lawyer has never harped on the initial dementia filing. 

We've been thorough this over and over again and you still didn't get it. 

Probate conservatorships are enacted for people non compos mentis. People with dementia, people who can't get out of bed. That's so ingrained into the basis of a probate conservatorship that the filing form for a probate conservatorship refers to it as a conservatorship for people with dementia. 

It had nothing to do with her diagnosis. There was no diagnosis. There was no capacity declaration. It was a conservatorship enacted on the basis that she had accepted the arrangement, there was no medical reason for the conservatorship. 

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Probate conservatorships are enacted for people non compos mentis. People with dementia, people who can't get out of bed. That's so ingrained into the basis of a probate conservatorship that the filing form for a probate conservatorship refers to it as a conservatorship for people with dementia. 

It had nothing to do with her diagnosis. There was no diagnosis. There was no capacity declaration. It was a conservatorship enacted on the basis that she had accepted the arrangement, there was no medical reason for the conservatorship. 

Don’t waste your time arguing with sheep & plants, keep calling out team B’s bull**** & hope someone wakes up after reading it

• Love 5
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Maybe Britney settling and parading around with a convict housekeeper and boozing to numb the pain is too much for you to comprehend!

"Boozing to numb the pain" wtf are you even talking about? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Sis you spend every day of your life on here writing unhinged ramblings about the personal life of a woman who doesn't even know you exist, you really found nothing better to do yet?

• Love 2
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

"Boozing to numb the pain" wtf are you even talking about? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Sis you spend every day of your life on here writing unhinged ramblings about the personal life of a woman who doesn't even know you exist, you really found nothing better to do yet?

Newsflash this is a forum to write comments, make threads, give options and partake in the discussions! Clearly you missed that memo when you signed up! :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Applejack said:

You are completely right. This is the poster who like to talk about her "concern for Briney" (i.e. judgment) and play amateur phycologist over and over. She does not understand mental health issues in the context of the probate court, but on she goes. Her need to be commenting inappropriately about the mental health of someone she does not know (and a situation she will never know the details of) over and over says more about her state of mind than Brintey Spears.  She is an abelist.    

• Love 1
  • Like 2
On 4/25/2024 at 6:54 PM, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I have 2 things to say:

1.- My heart aches for Britney but the writing's been on the wall for over a year now.

2.- Britney's lawyer is such an incompetent MF that should be ashamed of his very own sloppiness and stupidity.. he is a JOKE.  He was all for the cameras, publicity and the awards he won under the spotlight of #FreeBritney. But the moment Britney needed him the most thats when his stupid and negligent *** shined. **** him

I really don't think it's fair to blame Rosengart. On top of having to keep appearing again and again in front of the same judge who in a righteous world would be sitting at the defendant's table, there was the whole messed-up dynamic of Britney being dragged back into Jamie's orbit. He was probably playing on every vulnerability she had and no lawyer can fix that. Rosengart had to spend a lot of time just fighting their attempts to depose Britney. It's outrageous the judge wouldn't just quash that. And there's probably a dozen instances of just that kind of thing.

I think Rosengart was as sensitive and ethical a lawyer as Britney deserves. He could only be as aggressive as would keep the public spotlight on low grade, because she didn't want that attention.

But the system is really frightening. It's Chinatown, Jake.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Newsflash this is a forum to write comments, make threads, give options and partake in the discussions! Clearly you missed that memo when you signed up! :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Newsflash this is a forum where you can express your opinion and then be challenged on it, just because you give an opinion doesn't mean that you can't be called out for your opinion being bulls*it, sorry to be the one to burst your bubble :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Newsflash this is a forum where you can express your opinion and then be challenged on it, just because you give an opinion doesn't mean that you can't be called out for your opinion being bulls*it, sorry to be the one to burst your bubble :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

No bubbles have been burst other than those of fans Witnessing this convict housekeeper mess! :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block