BREAKING: Britney and Jamie Spears reach a settlement in conservatorship case

Just now, BlackoutITZ said:

Whatever helps you sleep at night sweetie, see you having the same meltdown tomorrow. And the day after that :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

No meltdowns over here honey. Unlike most I don’t expect some Britney world tour or a mass promo album cycle!

it’s obvious your upset at the fact Britney could careless and others aren’t being delusional about it! :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

No meltdowns over here honey. Unlike most I don’t expect some Britney world tour or a mass promo album cycle!

it’s obvious your upset at the fact Britney could careless and others aren’t being delusional about it! :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Huh? I'm upset about what? Idgaf what Britney cares about in her career and what she doesn't, because I don't have a parasocial relationship with her like you do. Now please let us know when we can expect your embarrassing posts to be over, thank you :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Edited by BlackoutITZ
  • Like 1

It's "great".Britney is 6 million poorer again. Britney shouldn't invest a cent more in lawyers or proceedings and just leave the whole crap behind her for good. She will never receive justice in her case. She should grab Max Martin and restart her music career as her own boss.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block