Favourite Britney Fragrance?

I haven’t smelled all of them but have always loved circus fantasy. It’s kind of citrusy? Is that just me. My issue with it is that I find it doesn’t stay on for very long. I really like how fresh it is though. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

I liked private show and the bottle was so nice

I need to smell it. Honestly it might be fun to collect these

43 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

The original Fantasy.

I also love Curious and Private show.

the original is pink and smells like white chocolate, florals, and cupcake right?

34 minutes ago, FFBetterThanBlackout said:

Wait, Britney sells perfume?

brb I'll see how much they cost

Bye *****

33 minutes ago, CHAOTIC STYLE. said:

Try and put the fragrance inside of a microwave for about 5 seconds, and it will last longer. I thought it’s a scam, but I tried it with Midnight Fantasy and worked. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Me genuinely debating doing this goodbye 

30 minutes ago, CHAOTIC STYLE. said:

If I see any Midnight Fantasy slander on this thread I’ll snuff y’all out, it’s a gorgie!:jordan-perfume:

I need to smell this but this girl calls it “juvenile” comparing it to a blueberry shampoo lollipop, she says it gets her the most compliments though :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
15 minutes ago, rik said:

the original is pink and smells like white chocolate, florals, and cupcake right?

Bye *****

I need to smell this but this girl calls it “juvenile” comparing it to a blueberry shampoo lollipop, she says it gets her the most compliments though :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

Yeah I think so.

4 hours ago, rik said:

Bye *****

Without watching, how many does she have? All of them?

I know most of people like Fantasy the most but to me Private Show washes Fantasy anyday! It smells so good. I still remember the first time I wore it, my ex was crazy about the scent in the car. We went in a store and I heard people say "wow it smells so good!" and a group of 5 guys also asked me what was my perfume, I was ashamed to say in front of all these dude that it was a Britney Spears perfume so I panicked and I said "oh it's just my... Laundry softner...:katyfrog_perry_upset_um::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Too bad I can't find it anywhere now or only old bottles, like the last 2 ones that I ordered online and the smell was not good!

Edited by Johanpapz

My favorites have always been Cosmic Radiance, Believe, and Circus Fantasy - I used to love the original Fantasy but idk it just doesn't kick like it used to. It has smelled watered down to me for over a decade. :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

I didn't really like the Prerogative line, the Private Show(s), or the original Curious HOWEVER I'd love to smell the curious flankers now that I think about it... 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

britney spears cover art GIF by Christina Lu

curious is her best parfume. never got why she brought out 30+ versions of fantasy (which smells like a drugstore fragrance for 5 year olds). curious is grown up, mysterious and surprising. oh and prerogative is good too.

I love midnight fantasy. its way better than fantasy. just rebought it before easter.

oh intimiate fantasy was good too. so powdry.

believe is way too bitter for me, but I recognize it. (its more male than prerogative)

Ocean City Fashion GIF by Ocean City Magazine

fantasy twist and circus fantasy are ok/good.

hidden fantasy is real bad. cheap as fantasy with an icky, sharp twist.

Sign Language GIF by ISL Connect

• Like 1

oh curious - in control is really good too.

it smells like those alkoholic cherries u use for baking. but in a subtle perfume kinda way (a bit going in the midnight fantasy direction).

and yeah circus fantasy is a good version of fantasy - go buy it (and its relatively easy to get)

9 hours ago, rik said:

I haven’t smelled all of them but have always loved circus fantasy. It’s kind of citrusy? Is that just me. My issue with it is that I find it doesn’t stay on for very long. I really like how fresh it is though. 

To me: it’s Hidden Fantasy. The lasting power is amazing. I spray my shirts with it and it’s on them still 2-3 days later. Even after washing, it lingers still a bit. I ordered it two weeks ago and I’m surprised they didn’t change the formula, just the box. The original box had the font embossed and the charms embossed, now it’s not.

I also stan Curious. I’m mad how it doesn’t come with the charm anymore or the atomizer. 😭

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block