Favourite Britney Fragrance?

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, thegrove said:

My favorites have always been Cosmic Radiance, Believe, and Circus Fantasy - I used to love the original Fantasy but idk it just doesn't kick like it used to. It has smelled watered down to me for over a decade. :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

I didn't really like the Prerogative line, the Private Show(s), or the original Curious HOWEVER I'd love to smell the curious flankers now that I think about it... 

What do those perfumes smell like?

3 hours ago, Xanax said:

To me: it’s Hidden Fantasy. The lasting power is amazing. I spray my shirts with it and it’s on them still 2-3 days later. Even after washing, it lingers still a bit. I ordered it two weeks ago and I’m surprised they didn’t change the formula, just the box. The original box had the font embossed and the charms embossed, now it’s not.

I also stan Curious. I’m mad how it doesn’t come with the charm anymore or the atomizer. 😭

same about curious.

but hidden f -  i really dont like the fact that i bought the 100ml bottle at tkmaxx. its the cheap smell of fantasy with a bitter stench...

• Love 1
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

What do those perfumes smell like?

Cosmic Radiance - Top notes are Litchi, Pear and Mandarin Orange; middle notes are Tuberose, Gardenia, Jasmine and Peony; base notes are Vanille, Musk, Sandalwood and Amber.

Believe - Top notes are Guava and Tangerine; middle notes are Lime Blossom and Honeysuckle; base notes are Patchouli, Praline and Amber. it's very strong imo but I always get asked what I'm wearing. 

Circus Fantasy - top notes of cherry blossom, sugar, and raspberry, and base notes of candied apples as well as vanilla. Other notes include florals like peony, orchid, water lily, and notes of wood and musk.

I hope you meant those :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, thegrove said:

Cosmic Radiance - Top notes are Litchi, Pear and Mandarin Orange; middle notes are Tuberose, Gardenia, Jasmine and Peony; base notes are Vanille, Musk, Sandalwood and Amber.

Believe - Top notes are Guava and Tangerine; middle notes are Lime Blossom and Honeysuckle; base notes are Patchouli, Praline and Amber. it's very strong imo but I always get asked what I'm wearing. 

Circus Fantasy - top notes of cherry blossom, sugar, and raspberry, and base notes of candied apples as well as vanilla. Other notes include florals like peony, orchid, water lily, and notes of wood and musk.

I hope you meant those :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Lol yeah I did.

The Circus Fantasy one sounds like my type of perfume since I love sugary sweet smells.

9 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Lol yeah I did.

The Circus Fantasy one sounds like my type of perfume since I love sugary sweet smells.

You may just love Midnight Fantasy then! It is super sweet, very shampooey but not in a soapy way 😅 

• Like 1
On 4/17/2024 at 4:27 AM, trip to my touch said:

same about curious.

but hidden f -  i really dont like the fact that i bought the 100ml bottle at tkmaxx. its the cheap smell of fantasy with a bitter stench...

I bought mine off of Amazon. Yours from TJMaxx might be expired. You have to remember, TJMaxx, Ross, Marshalls, etc they sell products that are non-selling, close to or actually expired. I bought Electric Fantasy from TJMaxx and mine smelled more of alcohöl than fragrance, and I found out mine was expired.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Xanax said:

I bought mine off of Amazon. Yours from TJMaxx might be expired. You have to remember, TJMaxx, Ross, Marshalls, etc they sell products that are non-selling, close to or actually expired. I bought Electric Fantasy from TJMaxx and mine smelled more of alcohöl than fragrance, and I found out mine was expired.

could be hehe.

but didnt change its smell in like ten years now. har har. and i doubt it was bad from the beginning. (never made bad experiences at tkmaxx or action - on the other hand amazon parfumes from all those private sellers....)

• Love 1

I could never wear them growing up but always wanted to know what they were like so every birthday or Christmas my little sister used to get them gifted by me. I think the most popular was always Fantasy, Midnight Fantasy being my personal favourite but she also loved hidden fantasy… I think she had the remix one with both of them together. Radiance was ok and I bought her prerogative but never actually smelt it myself 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block