Britney: I didn’t like how pale my legs looked in my last post !!!

1 hour ago, Busybee said:

Okay sometimes I'm an uncultured swine 

insulting toy story GIF

Haha so yall gotta educate me. Is the music she keeps using Rosalia a pretty big artist? 

I only ask because we know her post have hidden meanings sometimes and when I went to her page I saw that JT follows her. Is there any connection or is she a big enough artist that it wouldn't be uncommon for other celebrities to follow her.

Ps. Her face card never declines she is looking gorgeous 

According to Wikipedia, ROSALÍA asked JT for permission to use Cry Me A River, and JT approved. And ROSALÍA is dressed as Oopsney in the music video:girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

Bagdad (song) - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagdad_(song)

Background[edit]

In an interview with Beats 1, Rosalía said she was inspired by an erotic club in Barcelona called Bagdad and by Timberlake's "Cry Me a River": "He heard the song and said, "Yes, you can use the melody"; I was so excited because he never approves anything."[6]

In this song, Rosalía represents a woman drowned by her anguish and grief due to a bad love. The woman does nothing to prevent it, but flooded by her own tears she finds salvation. The liturgy, a worship ceremony, ends with a rebirth.[7] The song's lyrics, part of a narrative arc that spans the whole album, revolve around the main character of the story being seen alone crying in the streets at night, clapping her hands in sorrow "like she's praying to the rhythm of bulerías", and then being rescued by a "fallen angel".

Music video[edit]

The music video for "Bagdad", directed by Helmi, was filmed in Paris and released on 4 December 2018 on YouTube. It features Rosalía as a strip-club dancer, dancing in a pole wearing a blonde wig and a red latex mono similar to the one Britney Spears used in the music video for "Oops!... I Did It Again" in 2000.[8] She goes to the place's bathroom after having a heated up phone conversation, where she starts crying to the point that the water from her tears fills up the whole room, drowning her. The singer tweeted that the music video is "For all those who were heartbroken and drowned in their sorrow."[9] A portion of an unreleased track "Lo Presiento", initially intended for El Mal Querer, can be spotted at the beginning of the video.[10]

Edited by turquoise
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, turquoise said:

According to Wikipedia, ROSALÍA asked JT for permission to use Cry Me A River, and JT approved. And ROSALÍA is dressed as Oopsney in the music video:girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

Background[edit]

In an interview with Beats 1, Rosalía said she was inspired by an erotic club in Barcelona called Bagdad and by Timberlake's "Cry Me a River": "He heard the song and said, "Yes, you can use the melody"; I was so excited because he never approves anything."[6]

In this song, Rosalía represents a woman drowned by her anguish and grief due to a bad love. The woman does nothing to prevent it, but flooded by her own tears she finds salvation. The liturgy, a worship ceremony, ends with a rebirth.[7] The song's lyrics, part of a narrative arc that spans the whole album, revolve around the main character of the story being seen alone crying in the streets at night, clapping her hands in sorrow "like she's praying to the rhythm of bulerías", and then being rescued by a "fallen angel".

Music video[edit]

The music video for "Bagdad", directed by Helmi, was filmed in Paris and released on 4 December 2018 on YouTube. It features Rosalía as a strip-club dancer, dancing in a pole wearing a blonde wig and a red latex mono similar to the one Britney Spears used in the music video for "Oops!... I Did It Again" in 2000.[8] She goes to the place's bathroom after having a heated up phone conversation, where she starts crying to the point that the water from her tears fills up the whole room, drowning her. The singer tweeted that the music video is "For all those who were heartbroken and drowned in their sorrow."[9] A portion of an unreleased track "Lo Presiento", initially intended for El Mal Querer, can be spotted at the beginning of the video.[10]

:gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised::airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Wait omg see this is what I meant lol our girl is sneaky with the subliminal hints

Do we think this is intentional or a coincidence that britney is using her music

Edited by Busybee
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, turquoise said:

Background[edit]

Music video[edit]

GROSS. 

thatz a big pass

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Busybee said:

:gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised::airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Wait omg see this is what I meant lol our girl is sneaky with the subliminal hints

Do we think this is intentional or a coincidence that britney is using her music

Yeah, I wonder if Britney knows about this or not.
I watched the MV and, hmmmm...:ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh::teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:
This MV also incorporates Gimmemoreney

It's fine if Britney knows this... but if she doesn't...

I dunno...:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block