Britney ‘Extremely Jealous’ of Lindsay Lohan’s Resurgence: ‘Hard Pill to Swallow’

It’s easy! Stop posting **** on social media, go get professional help, go back to work, hire a new management team and stop complaining about what happened in the past. Focus on the future and let the past stay in the past. Nourish your days with positive thoughts and things to look forward to. 

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1

I’m not really sure what they mean by Lindsey being in the public “good graces”

I don’t know anyone who hates her or anything, but I don’t feel like she’s a dearly beloved figure either. She had decades of struggles and I think people are just happy she survived.

Britney had a true outpouring of love for her when everyone finally realized what had been happening, so there’s no reason for her to be jealous. The only reason that somewhat stopped is because she didn’t really seem to want it and confused people 

Excuse me, Lindsay Lohan is a working, producing actress with movies premiering on Netflix left and right! She’s a busy bee

Britney is not a worker bee and that’s ok!! She’s like the Queen Ant hehe she lays around all day gorging. 

everyone is different not everyone is a content producer.

Britney is definitely a good mime for  the projects alotted to her. That should be celebrated too

Edited by LoveYourselfMas

Yep, Britneys well known for being jealous and *****y about other girls and isn't referred to by nearly every celeb as "the sweetest person in the world" 

As for Lindsay's "resurgence" I'm glad she's getting work but those Netflix streaming numbers were dreadfully low. 

If Disney decides to actually go through with a Freaky Friday 2 for Disney+ she should take whatever they offer her because based off her Netflix numbers she's not in any position to negotiate for more money. 

On 3/23/2024 at 6:39 PM, AII said:

Her movies have never been for the masses. She has a niche audience. Girly girls and gays. And this movie fits right into that category and I thought it was a great cheesy film. Like the rest of her previous work

In late 90’s early 2000’s - Lindsay Lohan was one of the biggest movie stars in the world. All the media was on her, she had a music career with actually pretty good albums and singles. Her movies were wide released literally for the masses. Mean Girls is still one of the most iconic movies in pop culture. And she was a great actress. Still is, but before she was better.

She’s in her Netflix/rom-com phase now, which is a good place to be. Netflix wants her and she needs them.

On 3/23/2024 at 7:51 PM, trip to my touch said:

i watched the christmas movie last year and enjoyed it. but the new one and the xmas one are a big decline to her previous efforts (acting with jane fonda and jLC). they were not niche, they were just not really good. - and as a man sleeping with men and having worked as a filmcritic there are many - not mainstream - movies targeted at a female or queer audience which are good.

but i am still happy for lindsay and that she is back

Exactly, they will always have a built in audience. She used to do rom-coms before (Just My Luck), and she’s acting similarly as she did in those movies. And her movies were mainstream for a while.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block