Britney ‘Extremely Jealous’ of Lindsay Lohan’s Resurgence: ‘Hard Pill to Swallow’

40 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

the reviews of the irish movie btw hardly count as positive reactions lol

Her movies have never been for the masses. She has a niche audience. Girly girls and gays. And this movie fits right into that category and I thought it was a great cheesy film. Like the rest of her previous work

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

How do people even believe in these bs stories? Britney is the last person to be jealous of someone who is back to being super famous, its quite literally THE OPPOSITE of what she wants :orangu_orangutan_ape:

AND SHE KEEPS REPEATING THAT.

It's literally like she's talking to a brick wall at this point

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, AII said:

Her movies have never been for the masses. She has a niche audience. Girly girls and gays. And this movie fits right into that category and I thought it was a great cheesy film. Like the rest of her previous work

i watched the christmas movie last year and enjoyed it. but the new one and the xmas one are a big decline to her previous efforts (acting with jane fonda and jLC). they were not niche, they were just not really good. - and as a man sleeping with men and having worked as a filmcritic there are many - not mainstream - movies targeted at a female or queer audience which are good.

but i am still happy for lindsay and that she is back

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Yeah, I think it's expired time for giving Britney still repeated praisey for 20 year old stuff. She's not doing anything now, so why do people have to talk still about her? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

She can still receive praise for her old stuff what are you talking about? Lots of artists and actors with long careers still get praise for their older stuff, even ones that are passed on. Britney is the Princess of Pop for a reason and her getting any praise for anything she’s done is warranted no matter if you think it’s old or not. 

Seriously let it go, stop trying to project your expectations of what YOU want from her and respect what SHE wants. I swear you’ll feel a lot better.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

This article is so fake it’s laughable. Why would Britney be jealous of someone’s career when she doesn’t want any of that? And the fact people are weighing in on this with negative opinions of Britney saying “iF tHiS iS tRuE…” lmao please. Do us all a favor and be quiet because anyone with a lick of sense knows this is fake.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Lol what is that mess of an article? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Most likely Britney does not even remember Lindsay Lohan :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I would not be surprised if she doesn’t remember her :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:and tbh one of the reasons why I love Britney is that she doesn’t give a f :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Edited by Britney is my god
  • Like 1

Okay I see bs posts on here everyday, but this one is a prize winner!! Jealous of Lindsay Lohan?! If Britney wanted to make a comeback she could and she knows it! Success on a level Lindsey could only dream of. Stop.

Edited by Corey D
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Wendy and Dark Willow have been loosing their schitt. You can’t pay for better entertainment. Joel S is another. You can go through their posts. Mentally unhinged and delusional. They have to respond. You can say anything.

Pressed much? Lol Angry Hold Me Back GIF by Leroy Patterson

8 hours ago, BadBunny said:

But you just called them mentally unhinged and delusional. I don't know what they've been saying nor have I been keeping tabs but it's okay for people to have opinions that may not necessarily align with yours. That's the point of a forum. I'm not saying you're a part of the problem but there are a lot of users who are very negative and will bash users for stating an opinion they don't like. We should all strive to be more united and respectful towards eachother!

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

And Britney is called mentally unhinged by many... but some fans still use this to attack others. Like they never learned after everything, even tho they preach about empathy  (only for her tho).

I just feel bad for her if she ever reveal some mental illness issues... some of those fans will probably call her crazy and ret*****.

Ableism is so sad...

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

She can still receive praise for her old stuff what are you talking about? Lots of artists and actors with long careers still get praise for their older stuff, even ones that are passed on. Britney is the Princess of Pop for a reason and her getting any praise for anything she’s done is warranted no matter if you think it’s old or not. 

Seriously let it go, stop trying to project your expectations of what YOU want from her and respect what SHE wants. I swear you’ll feel a lot better.

Like sorry, but Idgaf to what is she doing or what she wants in her life at all, you missed my point totally :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: All what I'm saying is that if she wants a comeback, she'll make one. She is certainly not so desperate as to whine about the success of others who were also once down.

4 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Like sorry, but Idgaf to what is she doing or what she wants in her life at all, you missed my point totally :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: All what I'm saying is that if she wants a comeback, she'll make one. She is certainly not so desperate as to whine about the success of others who were also once down.

But she’s not whining about Lindsay’s success. This is just made up tabloid fodder just to bring up stuff that was big in the late 00’s which was Lindsay and Britney partying together.

Now if this said Paris instead of Britney, then maybe it’d have a little more substance given their history, but Britney’s never hated on Lindsay ever and she has no reason to, so that tells me this bs was made up to stir up drama for clicks. It just reeks of something Perez Hilton would post on his blog.

Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

But she’s not whining about Lindsay’s success. This is just made up tabloid fodder just to bring up stuff that was big in the late 00’s which was Lindsay and Britney partying together.

Now if this said Paris instead of Britney, then maybe it’d have a little more substance given their history, but Britney’s never hated on Lindsay ever and she has no reason to, so that tells me this bs was made up to stir up drama for clicks. It just reeks of something Perez Hilton would post on his blog.

I know right? She is not that desperate.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block