Britney ‘Extremely Jealous’ of Lindsay Lohan’s Resurgence: ‘Hard Pill to Swallow’

This is not a take down. The site keeps glitching. This is not my information. These are old breatheheavy posts people already shared years ago from radar ph tmz x17.

I love Linds and that she has matured, recovered, and found true joy. I love her movies and support the woman/mother she has become💙paris and nicky too xoxo 💋 

I do not know the truth and this is probably just old gossip talk from the streets. Only they know.  I hope they all can reconnect, apologize, and move on💕 I am sharing because I saw people being unreasonably cruel to Britney. If I crossed a line. Please forgive my ignorance. I hope we can all see what they went through with kinder eyes. We are all hurting. So please be kind to Brit, Linds, and Paris. A very wise woman once said none of us are innocent. Or something like that

In 2006 everyone was profoundly stupid and shameless. Please do not hate on any of them. 💔If you are older you understand and if you’re becoming an adult. Yes you will succeed but we all mess up big time and fall short in our own special ways. This is life. We all deserve the opportunity to grow. These women are Incredible. I am happy they fought so hard. 💪🫶

Edited by Happiness1
Glitching
19 hours ago, trip to my touch said:

the reviews of the irish movie btw hardly count as positive reactions lol

most negative reviews still praise Lindsay and even say how her talent is above this type of movie tho lol these projects are setting her up perfectly if she wants. they're a comfortable way for her to get back into acting and are showing she's professional/reliable, still has a good presence on screen and is a draw (people will watch her stuff). like how with the xmas movie Jamie Lee Curtis took notice and started pushing for a Freaky Friday sequel, Lindsay potentially working with Disney again would be huge. these may not be Oscar buzz projects (and she never really had those to begin with?) but some of you really need to put things in perspective, 5/10 years ago most people thought major studios would never touch Lindsay again and she was done as a working/profitable actress. also the article is more so about how well she's doing personally (married / had a baby / seems to be in a great place generally) which she deserves a lot of credit for.

Edited by Notorious I.G.G.Y.
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
21 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

most negative reviews still praise Lindsay and even say how her talent is above this type of movie tho lol these projects are setting her up perfectly if she wants. they're a comfortable way for her to get back into acting and are showing she's professional/reliable, still has a good presence on screen and is a draw (people will watch her stuff). like how with the xmas movie Jamie Lee Curtis took notice and started pushing for a Freaky Friday sequel, Lindsay potentially working with Disney again would be huge. these may not be Oscar buzz projects (and she never really had those to begin with?) but some of you really need to put things in perspective, 5/10 years ago most people thought major studios would never touch Lindsay again and she was done as a working/profitable actress. also the article is more so about how well she's doing personally (married / had a baby / seems to be in a great place generally) which she deserves a lot of credit for.

Not to mention, she just got signed up for an upcoming Marvel project. It’s only a matter of time until she fully gets back on track in Hollywood.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

read what I wrote again: its not against her or her acting in the movie, its just that those two movie were not good. nothing more, nothing less

• Like 1
4 hours ago, bbbsss said:

Not to mention, she just got signed up for an upcoming Marvel project. It’s only a matter of time until she fully gets back on track in Hollywood.

Ooh do you know which Marvel project? I love watching Marvel movies so it would be great to see her playing a big character in one.

11 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Ooh do you know which Marvel project? I love watching Marvel movies so it would be great to see her playing a big character in one.

It hasn’t been announced yet. She just signed a contract while in NY. 

7 hours ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

I have no issue with Lindsay making a fun, lighthearted movie. You’re right: She needs to establish that she is a dependable worker before she gets into a more serious acting role.

On 3/23/2024 at 12:31 PM, HIM said:

Then do what she did. Leave the country, seek professional help, do an interview, find the balance again between work and love to make a family 

spacer.png

Exactly what some of us have been saying for years! Go to Dubai get off social and make a new life! Britney had  GP on her side . 
 I'm loving this Lindsay love she deserves it and I'm glad she made it this far

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block