Britney ‘Extremely Jealous’ of Lindsay Lohan’s Resurgence: ‘Hard Pill to Swallow’

This is random. Highly doubt this is true. The only time Britney acknowledged Lindsay on Instagram was with the post about her and Paris about leaving the club but that's it. Edit: I don't think Britney cares that much about GP or her Instagram content would change.

Edited by BritneyInTheZoney
  • Like 2

If I read this years ago I would say: bu.ll.sh.it.

But after her IG mentions about Selena, Jlo, Xtina... I wouldn’t doubt anymore that she is jealous of Lindsay. If she even knows Lindsay is back on track.

Lindsay is doing great and I hope she stays away from trouble. Britney should be inspired by her.

Lindsay is working hard for her comeback, she deserves all the good things happening.

Britney is stuck in a hate looping, avoiding any help, with bad people around.

• Haha 3
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Cqleb said:

"Seeing Lindsay with this happy marriage and a new baby is very triggering for Britney. She’s been crying a lot about how unfair it is that her life is still stuck in a rut. She’s angry at a lot of people and feels like her life has passed her by. She wants to be happy for Lindsay, but she’s just seething with envy right now.”  

20240212-231621.gif

J0-QWe-TJ0-Il-BC60u-Xwd6k5-PBWa-lww-R0-Z

A0-C1ef-PN3-Cqe3t-Nkjaz-Bs-PTEWem8r-Z9-Y

ezgif-com-resize-6.gif

So why don't you do somethin'?

Edited by Wendy Williams
8 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

If I read this years ago I would say: bu.ll.sh.it.

But after her IG mentions about Selena, Jlo, Xtina... I wouldn’t doubt anymore that she is jealous of Lindsay. If she even knows Lindsay is back on track.

Lindsay is doing great and I hope she stays away from trouble. Britney should be inspired by her.

Lindsay is working hard for her comeback, she deserves all the good things happening.

Britney is stuck in a hate looping, avoiding any help, with bad people around.

When we look at it, what does Britney do to make a successful comeback? She is just touching for her booobs and makes something like move with legs and spin.

She's got what she wanted, and she's not doing anything to get back, so don't whine and work too. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

When we look at it, what does Britney do to make a successful comeback? She is just touching for her booobs and makes something like move with legs and spin.

She's got what she wanted, and she's not doing anything to get back, so don't whine and work too. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Britney doesn't make much sense these days. It's hard to understand what exactly is going on with her, but we saw some jealousy through her captions.

I don't think she is mentally ready for a comeback, working doesn't seem to be something she is exciting about... she even wrote other day she used to be famous.

Her life is way too broken for thinking something serious as her career. Her team and label are still tying to milk her legacy with whatever they can... but Britney herself isn't there to actually promote a damn thing.

It must be a tough situation dealing with her now.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Britney doesn't make much sense these days. It's hard to understand what exactly is going on with her, but we saw some jealousy through her captions.

I don't think she is mentally ready for a comeback, working doesn't seem to be something she is exciting about... she even wrote other day she used to be famous.

Her life is way too broken for thinking something serious as her career. Her team and label are still tying to milk her legacy with whatever they can... but Britney herself isn't there to actually promote a damn thing.

It must be a tough situation dealing with her now.

I mean - (if) she is jealous of others, then let her look at what she (doesn't) for comeback. People want and ask, if she will come back, but she doesn't. So let her not being jealous and do something, she has good prospects when she does something and doesn't whine. She can finally play the game by her rules now, but she doesn't :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

Why are y'all using the "if true then she should......" phrase to say mean things about her ? 

You just discovered Britney yesterday, right ? Because anyone who's been a fan for longer than 24 hours can tell right away this story is 100% bs and false. 

It's beyond me how some people are on the look out of every single opportunity to say bad stuff about Britney. 

Welcome to Exhale. 

• Like 1
Just now, Soni said:

The other lie is Britney not getting recognition..

when she has been getting praised for a Long time now :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Yeah, I think it's expired time for giving Britney still repeated praisey for 20 year old stuff. She's not doing anything now, so why do people have to talk still about her? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block