Britney ‘Extremely Jealous’ of Lindsay Lohan’s Resurgence: ‘Hard Pill to Swallow’

2 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Wendy and Dark Willow have been loosing their schitt. You can’t pay for better entertainment. Joel S is another. You can go through their posts. Mentally unhinged and delusional. They have to respond. You can say anything.

Be nice!

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Wendy and Dark Willow have been loosing their schitt. You can’t pay for better entertainment. Joel S is another. You can go through their posts. Mentally unhinged and delusional. They have to respond. You can say anything.

We are here too, be nice :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Just now, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I am lol

But you just called them mentally unhinged and delusional. I don't know what they've been saying nor have I been keeping tabs but it's okay for people to have opinions that may not necessarily align with yours. That's the point of a forum. I'm not saying you're a part of the problem but there are a lot of users who are very negative and will bash users for stating an opinion they don't like. We should all strive to be more united and respectful towards eachother!

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

There is nothing wrong with me speaking my opinion IF(!!!) the article is based on truth. And to say that if she wanted a comeback, she would do it is not a bad thing.

And I forgot to count what you said about @Joel Santos

Britney could **** in this member's mouth and he would swallow it like it was the best Belgian chocolate there is. He is one of those who continue to live in 2004, always refusing to face the reality that is screaming in his face. He referred to us as "delusional", but to me, delusional is anyone who believes that Britney is fine and that her content is in good taste. Anyway, I'm not even wasting my time.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
18 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Britney could **** in this member's mouth and he would swallow it like it was the best Belgian chocolate there is. He is one of those who continue to live in 2004, always refusing to face the reality that is screaming in his face. He referred to us as "delusional", but to me, delusional is anyone who believes that Britney is fine and that her content is in good taste. Anyway, I'm not even wasting my time.

Honestly, some users here are "delusional", but the two of us are not.

• Haha 1

I don’t think this is true but if we’re talking about comebacks, Lindsay’s took YEAAAAARS. This did not happen overnight. The infamous Oprah interview happened 10 years ago and she’s been trying hard for 10 years to gain the respect again… Because that’s what she wanted.

I personally don’t think Britney wants that nor do I think she needs to work hard to gain the GP’s respect back, because it’s not her fault what happened to her. I think Britney wants to be respected for who she is rather than from what she can give to the GP.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block